Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pink Slips for Biotech, IT, pharmaceutical Workers

Pink Slips for Biotech, IT, pharmaceutical Workers.
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...ow/1433331.cms
    India's gains are our losses.

Wrong! Offshoring to India is always a WIN WIN
    That "win win" term was invented in India. Tata wins, and the body-shop pimp wins. No employer is going to offshore jobs to India and keep an American staff on the payroll. American gets fired, is forced or coerced into training his replacement, (this time from Hyderabad, India) then go home and tell his family.

For each offshoring to India, an average of 4 people suffer, the employee and his family.

You owe us your jobs
    Typical globalism attitude.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

It isn't only people from India that American workers are forced to train so that they can take the American jobs. They come from all over Asia.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

According to pubs like Hindu Times, The India Times, Financial Times, etc. India controls more offshoring than all other offshoring countries combined. Im not referring to manufacturing to Communist China, that's the manufacturing category.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

A lot goes to the Phillipines, as well. You are probably right that India has the lion's share, though.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    A lot goes to the Phillipines, as well. You are probably right that India has the lion's share, though.
    The amount of offshoring from the Philippines is miniscule compared to that which goes to the body shops of India. I physically stood in the very building that now is used for offshoring in Makati although I was there about a year before offshoring got started. It's a large shopping mall, the offshoring operations are done in offices therein.

Can't point the finger at the Philippines (former US territory and WWII ally). Keep in mind, the finger still points at US corporations who fire Americans in favor of any foreign nationals

India, on the other hand, aggressively pimps business for their body shops through at least 3 powerful lobby organizations, Friends of India, USINPAC, and the infamous NASSCOM with enormous budgets to make campaign contributions to selected congressmen.

The Filippinos are too respectable to do that.

Also, you recall, the Filippinos were our wartime allies.

Any time I have to call a customer service person, I always ask for someone in the United States. They will usually transfer you. Insist on only speaking to Americans that reside in the USA.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Very interesting, JP. I didn't know that was an option. But I like it. I never miss an opportunity to either praise a company for giving me an American to deal with for customer service or criticize if they don't.