Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pittenger: N.C. soft on illegals

Pittenger: N.C. soft on illegals
    08/13/2007 01:47 PM
    By: Johnell Johnson
    CHARLOTTE -- According to a recent study, some states, like Georgia, are finding new ways to crack down on illegal immigration without the help of the federal government. North Carolina is not on that list, and one state lawmaker says that’s why more illegal immigrants are headed our way.

Sen. Robert Pittenger, R-Mecklenburg, says the estimated 500,000 illegal immigrants in North Carolina are putting a strain on the state and lawmakers in Washington aren’t doing enough to help.

"The federal government has dropped the ball,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I spoke with Senator Pittenger about the Georgia exodus about two weeks ago. He told me he wanted to make some announcements. We have been working together on this issue for some time.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How is it that enforcing our laws are unconstitutional?Yet ,this same Constitution somehow applies to ANYONE standing on US soil,legal or illegal?
    Funny how when the Constitution can be misinterpreted to benefit non-Americans people they're ALL FOR IT,but when someone trys to use it to PROTECT AMERICANS from INVASION with it ITS UNCONSTITUTIONAL?

As for the immigration atty.-Why say that we need to change the laws because we need a "new common sense" that sees these people have value?
    Does that statement even make sense?The law is the law,these people are breaking it -whether they have value or not,common sense tells you that.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I spoke with Senator Pittenger about the Georgia exodus about two weeks ago. He told me he wanted to make some announcements. We have been working together on this issue for some time.

W
    Thats great news William. Hope this becomes a big issue in the 2008 state elections. It appears Senator Pittenger is running for governor. Fred Smith was in Orange county last night and discussed the need to do something about illegal immigration.
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement