Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A plan to prevent undocumented workers from coming into U.S.

Posted at: 11/04/2011 9:21 AM | Updated at: 11/04/2011 8:28 PM
    By: Ray Levato | WHEC.com

Senator Charles Schumer says he has a simple answer to the problem of people coming into this country illegally.

Schumer was in Kendall talking to apple growers today. He also commented on the arrest of an illegal immigrant for the murder of an Albion woman in a Walmart parking lot.

Schumer and other U.S. senators are working on a plan to prevent undocumented workers from coming into this country.

Joe Heberle and his brother grow apples in both Hamlin and Kendall. He has documented migrant workers from Mexico under a federal program called H2A. But Heberle says there's a lot of paperwork and it's expensive. “It's kind of expensive because we have top house them. I have to have a bus to transport them to the stores and laundry and all this. And it costs anywhere from$800 to $900 to get each person here. I have 10 of them now that's $9,000-$10,000 to get them here.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote]Schumer says he has a simple answer -- an enhanced social security card that can't be forged. “You get that card. You swipe it. It's foolproof. It can't be forged. And if comes back the person is illegal, you can't hire them and you have to call the authorities. On the other hand, if comes back here legally -- you get to stay. It's that simple.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

sorry ?
    you don't plan it you just don't let them all In
    Hello
    what the hell part Don't you Understand stand my 12 old grand son
    know all about this . & he tell me what they should do
    No amnesty
    get your head out of the sand
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have a three-part plan and it's very simple! First, Secure the border. Next, end sanctuary policies and finally, enforce existing immigration law! For added good measure, the matricular consular card will no longer be accepted anywhere and the government of mexico will no longer be allowed to hand them out on every street corner.

Can we start there and see how that goes?

[quote]Joe Heberle and his brother grow apples in both Hamlin and Kendall. He has documented migrant workers from Mexico under a federal program called H2A. But Heberle says there's a lot of paperwork and it's expensive.[b] “It's kind of expensive because we have top house them. I have to have a bus to transport them to the stores and laundry and all this. And it costs anywhere from$800 to $900 to get each person here. I have 10 of them now that's $9,000-$10,000 to get them here.â€
    "

In addition, H2A employees tend to not bring their families with them. They work and then go home. No more popping out little jackpot babies so they qualify for welfare. Think of the money saved.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

I have read, we need to enforce immigration laws, for so long its ridiculous.

The problem is our immigration laws!!

ICE routinely releases criminals back into our communities and we don't have any right to know it. Every illegal alien case is a federal case with appeal after appeal, even after being ordered to be deported. The whole thing is ridiculous.

Deportation orders are a joke to law breakers. What makes anyone think any of them would pay any attention to that? geewiz think about that for half a second.

There are so many exceptions to deportation now, if you are breathing, you can stay.

No we don't need to enforce immigration laws. We need to get rid of those laws and go back to this. Are you here illegally? Yes. Go to the border for deportation. PERIOD

Those growers could be using E-Verify for free!!!!!! That would have caught your Puerto Rican with a fake name.

It's foolproof. It can't be forged.
    That right there, is about the funniest darn thing I've ever read.

Dixie