Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PLAN FOR YOU TO DIE HOMELESS AND HUNGRY

THE PLAN IS FOR YOU TO DIE HOMELESS AND HUNGRY

By Andrew C. Wallace
    May 3, 2007
    NewsWithViews.com

The United States Constitution: Section 3. “Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort.â€

Right O!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Now that you know you are being screwed."

While I wholeheartedly agree with this article (especially about the blood money), there is something more sinister. Oh yeah, but we/us are getting screwed in even a bigger way. If you search hard enough on the good ole net, you'll find plans to eliminate 80% of pop. on Earth by Illuminati. Before you write me off as another tin hatter, think about it. Just think about ALL the course of events that have taken place in the last 40 years.

I wish that every American citizen could read this.

Thank you for writing this, Andrew C. Wallace!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The article stated:

"Illegals kill thousands of Americans at the rate of 25 per day as reported by Congressman Steve King.. Tell congress to deport illegals, the life you save may be your own.

Illegals have committed 960,000 sex crimes as estimated by Dr. Deborah Kauflin of Violent Crimes Institute. Protect your women and children; demand that congress deport all illegals. "

Next time someone asks for some stats here are some to give.

We need a top reporter like Greta, Hannity, Gibson or some of them that will have a weekly stat on the crimes commited by illegals. Right now they are gearing up for the political year so they might consider it since it is a hot issue this time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="LegalUSCitizen"]I wish that every American citizen could read this.

Copy and paste to an email and get it going. In a week, thousands could read it. If we all do it, tens of thousands.........

Copy and paste to an email and get it going. In a week, thousands could read it. If we all do it, tens of thousands.........
    Excellent idea. Let's get this going.

Great analysis and letter. Let's get this out there, ALIPAC'ers!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

As a veteran of 21 years in the US Army

As a veteran of 21 years in the US Army I will fight to the last ounce of Strength to defend this nation

As a Dad ... it is my job to protect my children

As a grand father I must act now to protect thier future

What I want to know is where are the rest of the men

Why are the woman calling for help and there is no man to stand up and yell at the top of his voice

"NOT ON MY WATCH"

Great Idea, if we send it to all in our phone books and ask people to keep it going we could hit alot of people with it, OK lets do it!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)