Well it looks like California is well on its way to becoming Mexico, This is probably the mall the Governor visited that sent him into shock!!!

I believe they are flying the flag of Mexico, and everything is in spanish. The size of it is amazing, be sure to watch the video!! I don't even know what to say, except what a sad day for America.

I guess Alvarez street wasn't enough, I enjoyed going there for a day as a child but never dreamed the whole state would look like that in 50 years.

It makes me home sick for my own culture as I feel like I am slowly losing something very valuable, slipping away are our values, morals, and our culture. I don't see how anyone can look at California and say we have not been invaded, then again maybe we haven't, it seems as though we have simply handed it over to another country.

SODADFORUS: Well not anymore, it is time to take back or government. It is time to stand tall, stand proud and stand up for the United States of America, it is ours, and we are not giving it up!!!

http://www.plazamexico.com/menu/abouttheplaza.html