Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Please put state and city info at the top of your posts

I wish that when people post articles that they would put the state and city where the story takes place, it would help get a sense for when and where things happen. It might help us band together better. If I read an article about my area, I would be more inclined to take action.

How about a new rule of posting: put the state and city at the very top of the posting.

I agree. Often I'm not sure what city or state the "action" took place at. It would be nice to know. Thanks

Some posters will start their topic with the state that the article pertains to, such as CA and then the title. I always look at the threads that have my state listed in the topic line for information. I sometimes print these to hand out to others in my state to inform and educate.

Many articles however, will have nothing to do with any place specific and therefore this would not apply.

I have also put the County and State or City and State.

Thank you for reminding others that they may do this to alert others to state specific information.

Luke 2:1-21
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree. Knowing where the activity occurred is very important. A lot of posts don't make any sense because you don't know where it happened.

I also wish that the posters would put their location in their profile so we know where everyone is from.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    I also wish that the posters would put their location in their profile so we know where everyone is from.
    Me, too, kniggit. It's good to know where people are when they're posting about things happening in their area.

Members can go to profile, put in your state and submit.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A word of caution here folks.

It may be ok to post non descriptive general info but posting detailed info can be dangerous. Details such as city, town, photos of the area you live in or any
    information about you, your family or job/business should never be posted.
    You can learn allot of information through a simple Google search. Google searches of even user names can track a person to My Space pages or even business related forums.
    Merry Christmas All!

Very true Bulldogger. Thank you.

Merry Christmas to all.

Luke 2:1-21 "Unto is Born, in the City of David, a Saviour."
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.