Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Police bust drop house

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/stor ... c324b.html

10:15 AM Mountain Standard Time on Wednesday, April 5, 2006
    By 3TV

Authorities busted another drop house Tuesday night.

Police say they were answering a call of a family fight at a house near 60th Avenue and Cherry Lynn. But when they arrived, they found nearly 100 illegal immigrants inside the house and in the back yard.

Investigators say about 91 illegal immigrants were taken into custody. Immigration and Customs Enforcement was on the scene.

There's no word yet if a smuggler was arrested in connection with the incident.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

the President and many members of Congress want the American people to compete against illegals for low paying jobs --

this is the way they want the American people to live to be competitive in the job market. NOBODY, illegal or legal alien or an American citizen should have to live like animals for the profit of corporate America
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Mamie, do you really think that people who own four, five or more "vacation" houses give a rip about how the rest of us live?

One of my fine Senators, Diane Feinstein, just bought herself a little vacation home in Vail for around $16 million and change. This is just one of many such houses for her.

How does she do it on a Senator's salary?

That's just not for us little people to know.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

I wonder if they ever seize the drop houses like they do the drug houses?
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Mamie, do you really think that people who own four, five or more "vacation" houses give a rip about how the rest of us live?

One of my fine Senators, Diane Feinstein, just bought herself a little vacation home in Vail for around $16 million and change. This is just one of many such houses for her.

How does she do it on a Senator's salary?

That's just not for us little people to know
    I think Tom DeLay could have gone one step further when he was talking about the "arrogant, out of control judiciary" -- the federal goverment itself is arrogant and out of control. You can easily see where these 'politicians' loyalty and concerns are -- Tom DeLay was taken down for political reasons -- campaign finance -- but they could care less if the American people are being taken down by corruption of government officials and corporate America

I wonder if they ever seize the drop houses like they do the drug houses?
    my guess would be no ....
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"