Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Police: Driver illegal

Police: Driver illegal
    Published: Saturday, May 16, 2009 4:14 AM EDT

A traffic stop in Beaver Meadows will lead to the deportation of a man who has been in the country illegally for 18 years, according to police Chief Mike Morresi.

Jose Palacios, 37, a Mexican with an Indiana driver’s license and driving a van with an Illinois registration, was stopped for speeding through Beaver Meadows on Friday at 3 p.m.

Morresi confirmed Palacios’ status after a check with Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

The van was impounded and police later discovered it is owned by Efren Puente. Both Palacios and Puente list a Hazleton address of 340 W. First St. Puente was cited for allowing an unauthorized person to operate a motor vehicle.

Palacios will be deported, according to Beaver Meadows police and ICE. Police also filed citations against Palacios for speeding and operating a vehicle with a suspended driver’s license. Police said all citations were filed at District Judge Joseph Homanko’s office.

(em. added, ST)

Standard Speaker

Beaver Meadows is a small town about a 5 minute drive from Hazleton city limits.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Agreed that the ILLEGAL should have been deproted on his own "merits" but to remove the ILLEGALS to save our families should be considered a victory.

One hopes that in that period of time he would have established a financial foundation for his family in Mexico but if he has not it is not our fault.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WORKS FOR ME!

ELE

The American tax payers should not have to pay for them.

I don't care about his financial future at all, I just want him and anyone else in our country illegally to get out of our country and go home.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: The American tax payers should not have to pay for them.

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    I don't care about his financial future at all, I just want him and anyone else in our country illegally to get out of our country and go home.
    Ditto, and they can take their kids too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "