Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Police identify four arrested for possessing 1 ton of mariju

Remember what I've been telling you about the hyphenated last name rule...

Published: 01.12.2007

Police identify four arrested for possessing 1 ton of marijuana
    ARIZONA DAILY STAR
    The Pima County Sheriff's Department released the identity Friday of four men arrested after deputies found 2,000 pounds of marijuana at a West Side stash house.

Jose Estrella-Gutierrez, 27, Jose Lopez-Aguirre, 24, Jose Luis Covarrubias-Monlada, 24, and Jesus Lacarra-Badilla, 40, were arrested Thursday.

The Counter Narcotics Alliance responded to a home in the 7200 block of South Avenida de la Palmar, near South Camino de la Tierra and West Los Reales Road, after receiving information that drug activity was going on there, said Deputy Dawn Barkman, a Pima County Sheriff's Department spokeswoman.

At the home they found scales, ledgers and weapons, Barkman said. Documents at the home led detectives to a home in the 2400 block of North Silver Mosaic Drive, near West Grant and North Silverbell roads, where they found 2,000 pounds of marijuana, Barkman said.

The four men were detained and booked into Pima County jail on suspicion of possession of marijuana for sale, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.

http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/printDS/164367[/i]
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Remember what I've been telling you about the hyphenated last name rule...
    I missed this, would you mind posting it again about the name?