Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Police Shoot Man Beating Child With a Rock

Excuse me WHY were these officers placed on administrative leave?????
    What were they supposed to do? Let the low life bash the kids head with a rock!!!!!!!! This is crap!

http://www.cbs46.com/Global/story.asp?S=4644569

Police Shoot Man Beating Child With a Rock
    March 16, 2006, 10:24 PM

MABLETON, Ga. (AP) -- Cobb County Police say a man clubbing a child with a rock was fatally shot by officers early today after he refused to drop the rock and attempted to strike another blow.

Police spokesman Wayne Delk says Mario Moncayo was shot about 6 am after the officers responded to a domestic disturbance at a mobile home park near the Chattahoochee River.

Delk says Moncayo's wife and another child were outside their trailer, with head wounds, and she "advised that her husband was in the house and had assaulted the family."

Delk says the officers found the 34-year-old Moncayo "standing over a child with a huge rock in his hand, and he had apparently been striking the child with the rock."

Four children remain hospitalized tonight for treatment from the rock injuries.
    Moncayo's brother, Virgilio, said he was from Hidalgo, Mexico, had been in the US for about 13 years and had several other brothers in metro Atlanta.

The two officers were placed on administrative leave pending an investigation of the shooting.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

I remember reading the article. But what really surprised me was a picture of 2 new autos parked in front of a dumpy, unkept trailer.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Excuse me WHY were these officers placed on administrative leave?????
    There are several reasons for this but basically, it is standard procedure no matter what the circumstances are.

they just comah hereah to have-ah bedder life-ah for dem= selveahs and der famulieah-
    dey no wanta to hurtah any knee bodee
    not like dah Fat Lazy gringos who know wantah workah

Administrative leave while investigating a shooting is just SOP.

This guy refused to put down the rock. He thought that our laws and our lawMEN do not deserve respect.

Two brand new vehicles in front of a delapidated trailer? Happens all the time around here. Just across the road there is an old shack with no utilities or anything...and brand new suv's pull in there all the time...go figure.

I figure coyotes and druggers...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Another hugely fat and about to drop another anchor baby pregnant latino illegal female just waddled past me in purple bleach stained sweat pants.

first day of spring? her and the rabbits? just another day in Oregon , where illegal aliens are special needs and get first shot at low-income housing