Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What I am failing to see is the name of the judge that signed the warrant. Was there a warrant? That's "unlawful search and seizure."

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DITTI Dixie that is what I would like to see....sounds like what they pulled during Katrina.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    The government has no right to seize a private citizen's guns like this if there are no criminal charges and convictions of said charges involved. The only allowance they usually make is they will take guns while a domestic violence charge is pending.

Just think of all of the nasty and arrogant pro amnesty incumbents in Washington that would like to see those of us that speak out on contentious issues raided as punishment for "bothering" their offices.

From what is present in these articles, I think Gabriel Razzano has one hell of a case!

W
    I'm certainly not an attorney but I would think that a civil rights attorney would have a field day with this one. This seems to violate a whole lot of this guy’s civil rights. Wonder what might have happened had he refused to give up his guns? Guess the FBI would have been called in and Razzano would have been assassinated.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I hope he publicizes the civil proceedings in the case.,

I could see this happening to me as well. I go to my congrsswench's office all the time, also a left wing pro illegal rep. Plus, I have also taken the big mobil billboard to the courthouse in front of her office, and have been threatening to do so in front of her house also.
    By the way, the first amendment states the right to bear arms, not guns.
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

Welcome to AMERIKA. I would definitely bring those office up on civil rights violations as well as the staffer who called the police. Sue them all.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

With his voting record on guns I fear after obama is sworn in we will see a lot more of this behavior.Also we will probably see 100's of thousands more h1b and h2b visas.

Hide your guns!!

What we really have to worry about is he will like appoint two supreme court Judges, this could be a real problem and further distruction of our constitution.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12