Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

But where ?
    There is nowhere to run. We will win this thing. We must.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is true - there is nowhere to flee ...world seems so small .....and these problems are really everywhere
    Maybe we should bring more coverage to the policies of other countries dealing with the illegal immigration

The same Australia - they were criticizing William last week / probably the reporter was severely intoxicated while writing his article - this is why he saw so many " red necks " - many people see much worse things when they drink enough of Miller /
    But ...
    there is an article from a few weeks ago about Australian govermnent telling their Muslims - if you want to practice your laws and language -
    go to your country !!!
    And they were telling this to the naturalized Citizens of Australia - not even illegal immigrants - I'd love if William responded to that article citing to the intoxicated reporter the policy of his own country .
    This would help-lol
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

This is indeed good news. Imagine, police enforcing laws! And in Ted Kennedy's state??? I'll send my thank you emails too.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12