Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Politician claims states residensts fully support Corzine

CHIVUKULA APPLAUDS GOVERNOR'S IMMIGRATION PANEL

Panel Reflects Majority New Jerseyans View to Legalize Undocumented Aliens;

Assemblyman Says State's Nearly 400,000 Illegal Aliens Cannot Be Ignored

http://www.hellenicnews.com/readnews.ht ... 51&lang=US

(FRANKLIN) – Assemblyman Upendra J. Chivukula today welcomed the initiative by Governor Jon S. Corzine to form an advisory panel to map strategies on how the state can best address the estimated 400,000 undocumented immigrants living in New Jersey.

Corzine today signed an executive order to create the Governor�s Blue Ribbon Advisory Panel on Immigrant Policy at Liberty State Park�s Flag Plaza in Jersey City. The panel is expected to examine immigrant access to services such as health care, education, job training, social services, English classes and civics lessons, as well as what actions the state might take to divert undocumented aliens onto a path toward legalization.

“New Jersey�s growing population of illegal immigrants cannot be ignored,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    [quote]“New Jersey�s growing population of illegal immigrants cannot be ignored,â€

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What a moron, he's speaking only for himself and not the rest of this state!

[quote="MW"][quote]“New Jersey�s growing population of illegal immigrants cannot be ignored,â€
    ( STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT EMPLOYMENT - BOYCOTT FIELDALE FARMS, PILGRIMS PRIDE & TYSON POULTRY )

I just sent the three representatives an email because I'm so outraged right now. Heck, haven't even eaten breakfast yet but wanted to get this out to them.

working4change
    He also is NOT speaking for me!!! I will be writing my reps asap..we DO NOT need anymore and the ones here need to be sent home!
    Chivula hopes everyone in Nj will remain politically correct and not speak out!