Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ARE POLITICIANS ASSISTING TERRORISTS?

ARE POLITICIANS ASSISTING TERRORISTS?

By Michael Cutler
    May 24, 2008
    NewsWithViews.com

An article was forwarded to meby a key staffer who works for Congressman Tom Tancredo.

When Tom was assailed for being a "one issue candidate," I was greatly disappointed that he failed to seize the opportunity to simply state the truth: that immigration impacts so many other aspects of our nation today that no candidate who is determined to deal with issues involving national security, criminal justice, the economy, the environment, education or health care to name but 6 of the many issues significantly impacted by immigration can hope to deal with those issues without confronting the impact of immigration on those and other major issues.

Immigration fraud is often overlooked by the politicians. In fact, I cannot think of a single candidate for the Presidency who is willing to discuss immigration fraud. Indeed, there are precious few members of the United States Senate or the House of Representatives who are willing to discuss immigration fraud.

Fraud is not a difficult topic to understand. Think of fraud as being a lie put on paper to provide the individual who commits this crime with a benefit that he or she would not be entitled to if all of the relevant facts were known.

Many people feed at the immigration fraud trough. Among those who are benefiting the most are immigration lawyers who only make a profit when they can secure employment for aliens, thereby costing United States citizens their jobs. The guild that represents computer programmers posted a covert video made of a duplicitous lawyer who was conducting a seminar for other immigration attorneys, teaching them how to make certain that no American who applied for a posted job, as the Labor Department requires, would be qualified for the job in question. You can watch this outrageous video here.

Jack Abramoff, the infamous lobbyist who is now cooling his heels in the federal prison system got his start in the 1990's by lobbying for more H1B visas for computer programmers for a law firm that Bill Gates' dad was a partner in. There are, in fact, those in the computer industry who refer to those visas as the "Abramoff Visa!"

More than American jobs are at stake, although this alone should infuriate every American.

The terrorists who attacked our nation both on February 23, 1993 and again on September 11, 2001 knew that an important component of their strategy to enter our country and then embed themselves in our country would be to commit visa fraud and immigration benefit fraud. An additional terrorist attack conducted against the CIA by a citizen of Pakistan, Amir Kansi committed immigration fraud to obtain political asylum through deception and repaid our nation's generosity by opening fire with an AK-47 outside the headquarters of the CIA on January 25, 1993. He killed two employees of the CIA and wounded three others.

On September 1, 2006 I was called upon to testify before the House Judiciary Committee hearing that was conducted in Dubuque, Iowa. I cited the example of immigration fraud committed by one of the leaders of the first attack on the World Trade Center committed on February 23, 1993. To quote from my prepared testimony at that hearing:

"A nation’s primary responsibility is to provide for the safety and security of its citizens and yet, for reasons I cannot begin to fathom, the members of the Senate who voted for S. 2611 are seemingly oblivious to the lessons that the disastrous amnesty of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA) should have taught us. That piece of legislation lead to the greatest influx of illegal aliens in the history of our nation. Fraud and a lack of integrity of the immigration system not only flooded our nation with illegal aliens who ran our borders, hoping that what had been billed as a “one timeâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    The two words that come to my mind is TREASON AND SEDITION during a time of war..... Bush Says were at war... so we must be... and if we are at war that punishment for TREASON AND SEDITION is a hell of a lot more severe ..

Google TREASON AND SEDITION and look up the punishment America
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)