Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Politicians Refuse to do the Right Thing!

I was born a citizen of the United States of America. I was taught that freedom is not free and in order to remain free and preserve my rights as an American Citizen it was my duty to put God, Country, and Family before my individual needs.

I have lived my live in this belief that was taught to me by my father and his father before him, God, Country and Family. For the first two thirds of my life that philosophy worked well for me and my country. When my country asked me to serve, I did. When my country asked me from money, I paid my taxes; in the meantime I worked and raised my family.

Over the past twenty years I have watch with great dismay as the philosophy of the majority of my country, God, Country and Family, has been replaced by the leaders of my country with what is best for the individual politician, the political party, and big business.

After fighting cancer and open heart surgery, I have come to realize, as we all must, that I am not infallible. That infallibility has given me a desire to pass on to my children the importance of the freedom that we were born with and was our birthright and heritage as American Citizens. I would love to pass that birthright and heritage on to my children, except that while I was serving my county, paying my taxes, working and raising my family, my birthright and heritage was stolen.

My elected official’s who were elected to preserve the philosophy that made this country great and to protect me and my families rights to freedom of religion, invasion from a foreign force, and to uphold the constitution, stole my birthright and heritage.

This summer I watched in utter dismay as the fruits of your labor to further your individual political careers and to find future voters for your political party came to fruition on the streets of America. I watched as tens of thousands of people who are illegally in my country marching in the cities of my country carrying a foreign flag and screaming at me that I was a bigot because I want my countries immigration laws enforced to protect my family and to take back my birthright.

All of this while you allow hypercritical officials of Mexico to tell you how to protect the borders of my country as the border officials of Mexico rob, rape, and murder the citizens of Honduras and Guatemala trying to keep them out of Mexico.

This mass invasion of illegal immigration has resulted in allowing a foreign government, Mexico, to file and support citizens of their country to file law suites in my country which has resulted in my fellow citizens loosing their home and their land to illegal immigrants.

According to your own government statistics there are over 250,000 illegal immigrants that are also repeat sexual pedophiles and sexual predators in my country and my government has no idea where or who they are and is doing nothing to find and deport them.

Due to the fact that most other countries have not worked to curb diseases the way my country has and whose citizens are allowed to cross into my country illegally at will is now presenting a health problem with tuberculosis infection. Health officials attribute, in part, the increase of tuberculosis to undocumented immigrants entering the country. One third of the world's population, or about 1.7 billion people, are carriers of the bacteria that causes TB.

I am an American citizen because my forefathers came to this country as legal immigrants and wanted more than anything else to be a part of America. They worked hard, learned to speak English and assimilated into American. They did not want to be known as hyphenated Americans, they wanted to be Americans.

Now it seems the most popular way to become an American citizen is to illegally cross the border and have a child that automatically becomes an American citizen. This way the mother and father claims that they have a right to stay in American because their child is an American.

Some of the major imports that is readily visible and attributable to illegal immigrants is crime, gang activity, drugs, health hazards and a drain on state resources that should be spent to make a better life for the legal citizens of America.

We are standing on the verge of anarchy in America; cities, law enforcement agencies, businesses, and even churches have openly defied the government by refusing to obey the immigration laws of America. As I pen this, there is a Mexican woman that has been deported once from America, illegally crossed back into the country and is scheduled to be deported for the second time.

However, keeping in tune with the philosophy that has allowed her to break the law twice before, she feels that she has a right to continue to break the law and thumb her nose at the American legal system. That same philosophy is supported by the United Methodist Church that has allowed her to use the church for illegal asylum.

Anyone who has ever been to Mexico knows what a great job the church has done to help the poor and unfortunate people of Mexico. The church has statues made of gold and precious medals with ornate decorations while poor people beg for food in the streets in front of the church.

Mr. President and Members of Congress, I want my birthright back. It is my birthright to expect that each of you will protect the borders of my country from illegal immigration and that children born to parents that are illegally in this country are not American.

It is my birthright to expect that each of you will protect me from any illegal immigrant that crosses the borders into my country with the intent to harm me or any other American citizen.

It is my birthright to expect that if anyone should receive free medical care, it should be an American citizen. It is my birthright to expect that if money is spent on education that it be spent on American citizens.

It is my birthright to expect that each of you work to enact laws and the means to enforce those laws that will do whatever is required to secure the borders of my country and protect all American citizens from illegal immigration.

This is not about being anti Mexican or anti anything, it is about being pro everything American. We are a nation of laws, without respect for the law there is the anarchy that is starting to be seen in cities across the country. While I speak Spanish, it is my birthright to expect to speak my native language when ordering a cup of coffee in my country.

As for the hypocrisy that comes for each of you concerning the illegal immigration problem, YES, THERE IS A PROBLEM, you should learn another rule to live by that was taught to me by my father, DO THE RIGHT THING.

It is time for each of you to DO THE RIGHT THING and give me and each of my fellow Americans our birthright back.

Banned
    Well said, sclexus300, and Welcome to ALIPAC!

SC300lexus,
    Welcome!

Very well written and its good to see another support in this battle.
    I too got more involved in the immigration fight when we found out my step son had his SSN being used by 3 other illegal aliens, and we were getting nasty notices from the IRS on unfiled taxes (go figure)
    The money we've had to spend to prove his innocense has been difficult, and we are still feeling the damages even today. I find it appauling that this type of identity theft could be happening in our country, and I know its happened to hundreds of thousands of Americans, many without their knowing about it yet.
    These illegals need to be immediatley be deported without any action from the EOIR, and the companies who hire them should be liable for paying these BS fines to victims (such as my step son) for the damages they've cause with their identity theft.
    You're in the right spot here at ALIPAC.

William Gheen and his team are top notch, and you will find many actions you can get involved with.

I know many of us with children feel the same as you. At times my kids tease me because I tend to get very wrapped up in the immigration issue. At times on the weekends I drive around and take pictures of construction companies and other companies who seem to only have hispanic workers. Its a good bet that many of them are illegal. So I love to collect as much evidence as I can so I can report them.
    I know that many of us are worried sick about the country our children will inherit. I want them to understand what a blessing it is to be an American.
    Whether you are born an American, or went through the process of becoming an American, it is still a great blessing.
    All of the privelages we've been given as Americans are just that, privelages. None of the things illegals are demanding for should ever be considered as "standard human rights."

I have two vets in my family, my father and my older brother who both served in the army for 10 years. Both of these guys were just enfuriated after seeing marches last spring. They both had called Jorge BOOSH one of the biggest traitors of this country (next to benedict arnold) and were ashamed to ever call him "commander and chief"
    I know that many vets are feeling this way and a day will come shortly when our Constitution will be hanging by a thread. When this happens, we as Americans must do WHATEVER it takes to not allow this great country to fall.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Very well said and right on the mark! Welcome.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)