Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Poll: 47% of Americans blame Trump for government shutdown

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good night, MW. Sleep well.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We would have greater effect to shut the whole border down.

Hit Mexico in THEIR pockets and they will load these illegals up on buses and send them back.

We lose $133 BILLION a year due to illegal aliens...time for Mexico to "feel the pain" on their side to resolve this issue.

Heck...they loose billions with more border shut downs on a monthly basis and they WILL "pay for the wall".

Shut all incoming border traffic down to one lane.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Exactly! Shut down the border, not our government.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I would shut down BOTH.

Place the blame on Pelosi, Schumer, Ryan, McConnell, and Congress!

Stop playing "politics" like a bunch of full grown babies with our National Security and the peace and prosperity of American citizens.

What despicable people who are paid by US taxpayers to represent American citizens...not illegal alien foreign citizens of the rest of the world! They do not pay your paycheck...WE do.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Dear Judy,

Before you lecture people about history learn your facts.
    Please don’t post here that we could not win the war in Viet Nam. I lived thought the that war. I was in Chicago (the hub of the anti-war protests during the height of their activities). I saw several anti-war (pro-enemy) demonstrations. In every single one there were the flags of the Viet Cong enemy, communist Red Chinese flags, Russian communist flags, black anarchists flags. North Vietnamese enemy flags. The pukes who marched in the streets must have known full well the kinds of treacherous people who were organizing those demonstrations, and they did not care. They had a chant they used: “Ho, Ho, Ho Chi Min, the NLF is going to win.” Translation: Ho Chi Minh was the dictator of communist North Viet Nam. The NLF was the National Liberation Front, the so-called Viet Cong guerrilla army. Those miserable little pukes in our streets were openly cheering for the enemy killing their brothers in that war.

Our military won every significant military engagement. Yet we still “lost the war.” How do you win every battle and loose a war? We “lost” because the treacherous liberals in our government simply gave up and un-necessarily withdrew our military (surrendered). The South Viet Names army fighting against the reds was heavily dependent on our help. They simply ran out of bullets because our government cut off all funding to them. Now there are the names of 57 thousand young men who lives were thrown away because the liberals in our government simply handed victory to an enemy who could not win by their own efforts. The great majority of veterans from that war will say pretty much the same things I have. They had so many restrictions placed upon them by so-called “rules of engagement” their full potential was not utilized. Still they won the battles. The hippie “peace demonstrators” helped to prolong what should have been a very short war against a 5th rate military power. For brevity, I have had to leave out a lot of relevant information. We won that war and the liberals surrendered. Those liberals were the forerunners of the people today who are pro-amnesty and open borders.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know the facts. I lived through that war with 3 boyfriends, 2 teachers, 4 cousins and more friends than I can count who were part of that 2,709,000 who fought the Vietnam War. I know all about the Vietnam War.

So don't come on here and tell me to "learn your facts".

Like I said, when you can't win, it's not a fight, it's a suicide mission.
    Last edited by Judy; 12-28-2018 at 04:24 PM.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I know the facts. I lived through that war with 3 boyfriends, 2 teachers, 4 cousins and more friends than I can count who were part of that 2,709,000 who fought the Vietnam War. I know all about the Vietnam War.

So don't come on here and tell me to "learn your facts".

Like I said, when you can't win, it's not a fight, it's a suicide mission.
    There are many different perspectives on the Vietnam War. I too know we could have won the war if it hadn't become such a political football. It was not a "suicide mission" ... it was a war that could have been won and should have been won!

You have a right to your opinion and views and that same right should be afforded to others who don't share your perspective. One persons insight can be very different from another persons insight. I hope you weren't one of those shameful folks that were spitting on our returning veterans.

For the record, I didn't serve because I wasn't age eligible.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12