Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Comment by an illegal alien criminal on steinreport.com...

Folks, I just discovered this comment by an illegal alien criminal posted on SteinReport.com under the article dated April 24, 2006, and entitled "IRS, Social Security Could Slow Illegal Immigration" :

"I am an illegal immigrant and when I came to the United States ten years ago I realized I could be deported at any time. When I had five children born here, I knew I could be deported at any time and that I was doing harm to them by being here illegally and having anchor babies. But if I were deported I would not separate myself from them like some of you think, I would have to take them with me to Mexico. Only I have the power to seperate myself from them. I pay taxes and get back more than I pay using ITIN number and my children's SSN and thank you earned income credit. I drive around in my 2005 Ford V-8 but I cannot afford to pay for my children's school lunch b/c gas is very expensive and my tax return went towards my truck. Thank you gringos, I love you and all of your roads. I have fun here and if you deport me, well I expected it. I understand that you have laws and I will no longer be able to take advantage of your system. I can get a job in Mexico, and live comfortably, but $1=11 pesos. I can earn $4000 pesos in a week here compared to only $800. i know I am greedy, but maybe you gringos should become illegal immigrants in England where the British pound is worth more than the dollar. and see what it feels like to take advantage of other people

Posted by: Chupacabra on April 24, 2006 05:22 PM"

Tell me what you folks, think of this...Also, according to NumbersUSA, there is a NEW hispanic-american coalition, called "you don't speak for us". According to a F.A.I.R. legislative update, dated April 24, 2006, about a new hispanic-american coalition which is anti-illegal immigration:

Illegal Aliens on the Streets ‘Don’t Speak for Us,’ Says New Hispanic-American Coalition

In response to the hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens who have been marching under the Mexican flag demanding to be rewarded for having violated U.S. immigration law, a new coalition has been formed to accurately represent Hispanics in the U.S. who work hard, play by the rules and want the opportunity to see their own kids get ahead. Known as “You Don’t Speak for Me,” the coalition aims to dispel the impression that the people out on the streets represent the views of patriotic U.S. citizens of Hispanic descent.

With another round of illegal immigrant demonstrations scheduled for May 1st, “You Don’t Speak for Me” is urging the media to fairly portray the views of Hispanic-Americans on this issue. “Politicians and the media seem to believe that Hispanic-Americans hold a monolithic view on the subject of immigration,” said Pete Nunez, a former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury and a spokesman for the group. “In fact, millions of Hispanic-Americans including many who have gone through the immigration process the right way are offended by the demands being made by people who have broken our nation’s laws. We are even more offended that the views of Hispanic citizens are not being accurately portrayed.”
    Last edited by Jean; 08-17-2013 at 11:14 PM.

IL: "The Most Corrupt State in The Country outside of Mexico"
    It's CNN for god's sake. The Communist Network.
    "IMPEACH JORGE BUSH NOW!!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12