Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by beaner
    BTTT
    Thank you very much for explanation.
    I have never used those chat rooms and boards so am not familiar with terminology.......and did not know you could bump/move something. Interesting.

Keep fingers crossed for the Minuteman group. They have now been threatened by MS-13 gang, and ACLU. And there is the dreaded group out of Bisbee who threaten to gather near them and read POETRY out loud.....lost flower children from the 60s.......Oh my....Lions and tigers and bears.....Oh my.

Also the Mexican government has chosed this place and time to have 1500 troops on their side of the border (I hope) doing exercises.
    MS-13 threat is 95% hoax. The ACLU is not. Those vermin will be there.

I call the line on the flower power crowd. A bunch of stinky people, who do not know the purpose of soap. PU!

As for the Mx troops, yes, I have good word that they will be in the area. Just "wht" they do will be seen. My guess (and this IS just my own guess), is they will be blocking crossers on the Mx side, and re-routing them to "safer" crossing routes. Both the outfoxed bush, and the bushwhackin fox do not want pests like us MMP causing problems with their plan on removing the border. I could be totally wrong with this train of thought, only time will tell.

H.

I call the line on the flower power crowd. A bunch of stinky people, who do not know the purpose of soap. PU!
    That's why they need lots of "flower power" to keep them "'smellin' like a rose!?" :P
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

BTTT
    I have never used those chat rooms and boards so am not familiar with terminology.......and did not know you could bump/move something. Interesting.

Keep fingers crossed for the Minuteman group. They have now been threatened by MS-13 gang, and ACLU. And there is the dreaded group out of Bisbee who threaten to gather near them and read POETRY out loud.....lost flower children from the 60s.......Oh my....Lions and tigers and bears.....Oh my.
    GUFFAW!! .. on the flower children ... I just about spewed coffee on the screen when I read your comment. Hilarious! Peace, man!

Also the Mexican government has chosed this place and time to have 1500 troops on their side of the border (I hope) doing exercises]
    I have not checked the news or looked for anything yet this a.m. but I do remember falling asleep on my chair not too long ago in the mid-morning hours. when I found reports that I have posted ... refer to this thread. http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-1164.html
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by watchman
    BTTT

GUFFAW!! .. on the flower children ... I just about spewed coffee on the screen when I read your comment. Hilarious! Peace, man!

Also the Mexican government has chosed this place and time to have 1500 troops on their side of the border (I hope) doing exercises]
    I have not checked the news or looked for anything yet this a.m. but I do remember falling asleep on my chair not too long ago in the mid-morning hours. when I found reports that I have posted ... refer to this thread. http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-1164.html
    You can laugh, while others of us hurl. Yes, the word from the MMP "early spies", is yes, there are the foolz flower people, who are going to chant, play their bongo drums, and read poetry. Ick, they are stinky. I first came in contact with them as a member of Protest Warrior at the RNC last August. I am not looking forward to being close to them again, and will be very mindful of the wind. I am not joking about the PU part. These folks DO NOT bath, and are pretty disgusting to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Husker
    You can laugh, while others of us hurl. Yes, the word from the MMP "early spies", is yes, there are the foolz flower people, who are going to chant, play their bongo drums, and read poetry. Ick, they are stinky. I first came in contact with them as a member of Protest Warrior at the RNC last August. I am not looking forward to being close to them again, and will be very mindful of the wind. I am not joking about the PU part. These folks DO NOT bath, and are pretty disgusting to say the least.
    Husker, you are too funny! :P Perhaps a gas mask should be a part of your attire?

I do know what you mean about the "aroma" of the flower children. Have you ever wondered what kind of critters might be under those dread locks? Baaaa hahahahahahahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by watchman
    Quote Originally Posted by Husker
    Husker, you are too funny! :P Perhaps a gas mask should be a part of your attire?

I do know what you mean about the "aroma" of the flower children. Have you ever wondered what kind of critters might be under those dread locks? Baaaa hahahahahahahahahaha!
    Trust me, a gas mask is already packed in the lockable foot locker I am carrying. Bought the gas mask for the RNC just in case tear gas was used. Never happened there, but I do have it with me (along with other 'dust" masks). Problem down in the desert, is there has been a lot of moister, and with that comes excess rodents, and with them come chaugus (sp) which is a KILLER respitory virus. The gas mask was ciria 1970's Isrealli mask. I would not trust it for a true bio terror attack, but for this purpose, it will do, and heck, it cost less than $20, so is pretty cheap insurance.

Trust me, there has been LOTS of defense talk between MMP. Many will be there with some form of body armor. Many will have side arms. This IS a serious endevor, but like I have been stating (over and over), I believe (hope and pray) that nothing too serious happens. However, people will shortly know.

H.

If those are the same flower power tirds that did it to us coming back from Nam. I hope ole Jim can control all those vets. Some may be wishing some old pay back time. But I know they will be good fellows.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12