Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IL: "The Most Corrupt State in The Country outside of Mexico"

Polls: Citizens losing sympathy for illegal immigrants

Polls: Citizens losing sympathy for illegal immigrants
    By Laura Crimaldi
    Monday, May 1, 2006

New national polls show Americans are feeling less sympathy toward undocumented workers and have serious doubts the government can fix the country’s massive immigration problem.

Immigrants prepare for day of boycott, rallies, vigils
    Recent Zogby International polls show the immigration protests in March left three in five adults feeling less compassionate toward undocumented workers. Even 46 percent of the Hispanic respondents said they are less likely to be sympathetic to the cause of immigrants as a result of the protests.
    The Zogby poll also shows 18 percent of respondents believe Congress and President Bush will not come up with a solution to the problem of undocumented workers.
    The survey included 7,967 respondents nationwide and was conducted between March 31 and April 3.
    A separate poll conducted by Harris Interactive shows a majority of Americans favor an immigration policy that would grant special treatment to the children and spouses of U.S. citizens, with 73 percent of those polled giving the thumbs-up to children and 67 percent giving preference to spouses.
    That poll reached 2,377 U.S. adults who were surveyed online between April 11 and 17.
    Fluency in English and job skills topped the list of factors the majority of Harris poll respondents want the government to weigh in determining whether an immigrant can enter this country, the poll results said.

http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegio ... ormat=text
    "IMPEACH JORGE BUSH NOW!!"

Its actually VERY EASY to fix 85% of the problem. JUST SAY NO MORE, AND CRACK DOWN.

We are IDIOTS for not going after the numbers on this.

Its all in the numbers.$$$ Illegals cost more than they make. If we dont make this point, we will have lots more hard times ahead.

Temper tantrums

I'm very tired of the whining by illegal immigrants. Collectively, they remind me of a child holding their breath until they turn blue demanding to get their way. Or my 3 yr. old pitching a fit because he can't have what he wants RIGHT NOW. And like spoiled children, they are going to keep up this tantrum until they get their way. The law is the law. I want it enforced, I want a fence, and I want the military and National Guard patrolling that border. I don't want the infectious diesease, crime, gangs, human smuggling operations, drug commerce, identity theft, unvaccinated children going to school with mine, etc etc. Besides, I was taught when I was in kindergarten that cutting in line isn't acceptable. Whey should the Mexican immigrants have an immigration advantage just because they live next door?

I've had people tell me, well, we already have American criminals, gangs, and poor. I respond, yes, and we don't need any extras!

Also, if we never took the southwest USA that some of these immigrants say are "theirs", then we would simply have a larger corrupt and poor Mexico and they would still be running across THAT border to come here.

I'm very frustrated.

PS

I wonder, did the protestors also boycott American ER's and welfare offices?

Welcome to ALIPAC ALGmom

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My sister works in an office close to a welfare office in Phoenix. She says that all of the signs are in spanish, the announcements are in spanish, no English - and the workers are hispanic.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn