Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Anyone considering Guilliani should read this chart:

http://link.toolbot.com/wordpress.com/68955

If you like Hildabeast, I guess you'll love Guilliani. I like Guilliani even less than I do McCain, and that's saying a lot! [/quote]

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Sorry NITTY

I was just having a panic attack at the thought of AMNESTY and MANIPULATION.

You know that I yell when I'm upset
    Not at you, at the thought of these nincompoops ruining our country for the almighty dollar & POWER.

Breathing........breathing.......

*** I believe that Thompson is dipping his finger into the pie to confuse the public. Although I've always 'liked' him, I certainly know that he's a Good Ole Boy and hooked into the power grid.
    WHO decided to maneuver him into the fray? hmmmmmm
    Hey, excuse me, lol I just asked what you thought about gulliani on the border security, I know he will be for comprehensive immigration. people screaming at me? Ok, I am big at heart, I can take it Sis, let er rip, I am sure you will feel all better when you get all that out of your system. Soooo, I take it you don't like Gulliani!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I just heard Marsha Blackburn interview on Rick Robert's show (first half hour if anyone wants to listen) http://www.760kfmb.com/podcast/rick/. The interview was about her Photo ID Bill but Rick asked her what her thoughts were about Fred Thompson. She raved about him. Sounds to me like we should be watching him as possibly a good potential candidate.

Go to "Numbers USA" and check out Thomson's record there when he was in the Senate. I guess he just had a revelation as his record "ain't that great". Don't know what to think.
    I have a file that lists all of Guiliani's comments concerning illegal immigrants. They will make you bite the heads off of nails!!!! I'll send it to anyone that is interested, just ask. He is as bad as bush if not WORSE!!
    I'll NEVER vote for him. If he's the R candidate, I'll vote 3rd party.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Biography
    http://bioguide.congress.gov/scripts/bi ... ex=T000457

On Immigration and other voting issues
    http://www.ontheissues.org/Senate/Fred_ ... mmigration

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    THOMPSON, Fred Dalton, (1942 - )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Senate Years of Service: 1994-2003
    Party: Republican

THOMPSON, Fred Dalton, a Senator from Tennessee; born in Sheffield, Ala., on August 19, 1942; attended the public schools in Lawrenceburg, Tenn.; graduated from Memphis State University 1964; received J.D. degree from Vanderbilt University 1967; admitted to the Tennessee bar in 1967 and commenced the practice of law; assistant U.S. attorney 1969-1972; minority counsel, Senate Select Committee on Presidential Campaign Activities (“Watergate Committee”) 1973-1974; special counsel to Tennessee Governor Lamar Alexander 1980; special counsel, Senate Committee on Foreign Relations 1980-1981; special counsel, Senate Intelligence Committee 1982; member, Tennessee Appellate Court Nominating Commission 1985-1987; actor; elected as a Republican to the United States Senate in the November 8, 1994, special election to fill the unexpired portion of the term ending January 3, 1997, left vacant by the resignation of Albert Gore, Jr.; took the oath of office on December 2, 1994; reelected in 1996 for the term ending January 3, 2003; not a candidate for reelection in 2002; chair, Committee on Governmental Affairs (One Hundred Fifth and One Hundred Sixth Congresses; One Hundred Seventh Congress [January 20, 2001-June 6, 2001]); resumed acting career.

Bibliography

Thompson, Fred D. At That Point in Time: The Inside Story of the Senate Watergate Committee. New York: Quadrangle/New York Times Book Co., 1975.

Tennessee Senator

Fred Thompson
    (Republican Sr Senator)
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by 31scout
    Go to "Numbers USA" and check out Thomson's record there when he was in the Senate. I guess he just had a revelation as his record "ain't that great". Don't know what to think.
    I have a file that lists all of Guiliani's comments concerning illegal immigrants. They will make you bite the heads off of nails!!!! I'll send it to anyone that is interested, just ask. He is as bad as bush if not WORSE!!
    I'll NEVER vote for him. If he's the R candidate, I'll vote 3rd party.
    I saw the ontheissues.org record after I posted and I have to agree. He's not the candidate I want. I'm still at two candidates: Tancredo or Hunter!

Quote Originally Posted by cvangel
    I just heard Marsha Blackburn interview on Rick Robert's show (first half hour if anyone wants to listen) http://www.760kfmb.com/podcast/rick/. The interview was about her Photo ID Bill but Rick asked her what her thoughts were about Fred Thompson. She raved about him. Sounds to me like we should be watching him as possibly a good potential candidate.
    Thompson's playing with IMMIGRATION and he damned well knows it!

He refuses to take a 'stand' and is playing word games.

I ask you, where does the ROUNDING EM UP IN VANS etc. etc. come into play? That's the MANTRA the beltway has been using for several years in order to throw off the debate! No way Fred...........YOU BLEW IT with that very phrase. Only an AMNESTY supporter says that phrase.

That's not, imho, a person who will stand steadfast in the heat of debate.
    He's a good ole boy and connected.

Not my vote. He make it perfectly clear on meet the depressed that he's straddling the fence. Shame on him.

Wonder WHO got him to dab his toe into the swirling waters? Hmmm
    Certainly adds to the confusion. Wonder if that was done on purpose?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree with 2nd on Fred Thompson.

Thompson's playing with IMMIGRATION and he damned well knows it!

He refuses to take a 'stand' and is playing word games.

I ask you, where does the ROUNDING EM UP IN VANS etc. etc. come into play? That's the MANTRA the beltway has been using for several years in order to throw off the debate! No way Fred...........YOU BLEW IT with that very phrase. Only an AMNESTY supporter says that phrase.

As far as Rudy goes, he is one step less than a gangster as far as I am concerned.

He is not America's Mayor, as the news media like to portray him. Even the New York Firefighters loathe him, you just never hear about it.

Firefighters Blast Giuliani Over 9/11

http://www.firefightingnews.com/article ... leID=27189

Firefighters Union Blasts Giuliani on Post-Sept. 11 Cleanup

http://www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly ... 01,00.html

Firefighters Union Blasts Rudy Giuliani

Rudy ruffled some firefighting feathers last week when he decided to pull out of a planned appearance at the International Association of Firefighters presidential forum. One of the nation's largest firefighting unions came out swinging, blasting Rudy for his "egregious acts" against the FDNY after 9/11. Just one more example that should shatter the "America's Mayor" myth.

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2007/03/1 ... -giuliani/

Tancredo, Hunter, Ron Paul, I hope one of these make it till the end.

Amended my thoughts on this one as in subsequent post.......I'm going to have to make it PRACTICE to check the voting record before I draw an impression on someone's opinion. Live and learn huh?

Quote Originally Posted by cvangel
    Amended my thoughts on this one as in subsequent post.......I'm going to have to make it PRACTICE to check the voting record before I draw an impression on someone's opinion. Live and learn huh?
    CV
    we're so in need of candidates on all levels that hold our values and the Constitution to heart that we often let ourselves get sweet talked.

After a while, your ear gets in tune with the DOUBLE TALK/2-STEP and we stop getting bamboozled by a smooth talking double crosser.

After one has been wacked upside the head enough, one tends to learn the lesson........we've been knocked around for quite a few years soooo
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast