Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

  1. #1
    Senior Member AirborneSapper7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Posts
    117,696

    Power in Congress will shift, perhaps dramatically

    The power in Congress will shift, perhaps dramatically, because people noticed

    People Have Noticed


    By Alan Caruba
    Thursday, August 19, 2010

    “Apres moi le deluge
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

  2. #2
    Senior Member immigration2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,118

    Deport all illegal aliens

    WE ARE TIRED OF THE DEMOCRATS, OBAMA AND HOLDER. THEY ARE WORKING AGAINST AMERICANS. THEY SUPPORT IILLEGAL ALIENS. THEY DO NOT WANT TO DEPORT ILLEGALS. THEY WANT TO GRANT AMNESTY TO ILLEGALS. THEY DO NOT SUPPORT SB 1070. THEREFORE, THE DEMOCRATS MUST BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE THIS NOVEMBER AND IN 2012. WE HAVE SAID MANY TIMES, NO AMNESTY TO ILLEGALS. BUT THE DEMOCRATS AND HOLDER DO NOT LISTEN TO AMERICANS. HOLDER MUST BE REPLACED BECAUSE HE FILED LAWSUIT AGAINST SB 1070, THE WILL OF AMERICANS. DO NOT VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS. THEY WORK FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS. THAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Judy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    55,883

    Re: Deport all illegal aliens

    Quote Originally Posted by immigration2009
    WE ARE TIRED OF THE DEMOCRATS, OBAMA AND HOLDER. THEY ARE WORKING AGAINST AMERICANS. THEY SUPPORT IILLEGAL ALIENS. THEY DO NOT WANT TO DEPORT ILLEGALS. THEY WANT TO GRANT AMNESTY TO ILLEGALS. THEY DO NOT SUPPORT SB 1070. THEREFORE, THE DEMOCRATS MUST BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE THIS NOVEMBER AND IN 2012. WE HAVE SAID MANY TIMES, NO AMNESTY TO ILLEGALS. BUT THE DEMOCRATS AND HOLDER DO NOT LISTEN TO AMERICANS. HOLDER MUST BE REPLACED BECAUSE HE FILED LAWSUIT AGAINST SB 1070, THE WILL OF AMERICANS. DO NOT VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS. THEY WORK FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS. THAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.
    As a life-time Republican, I can only add do not vote for anyone who works for illegal aliens, no matter who they are or what party they claim to belong to.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  4. #4
    Texana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    17
    I have voted Republican most of my voting life, but I am guarded against the ideal that Republicans regaining control of the House and Senate will be the answer to our Nation's problems. Unless the Republican Party truely reforms....it's just going to be more of the same...ole...same...ole.

    Over time both parties have been come different sides of the same coin (cheap zinc based coin at that ), and really are the same....just one wants to keep us enslaved to big government and the other to big corporations.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Judy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    55,883
    Quote Originally Posted by Texana
    I have voted Republican most of my voting life, but I am guarded against the ideal that Republicans regaining control of the House and Senate will be the answer to our Nation's problems. Unless the Republican Party truely reforms....it's just going to be more of the same...ole...same...ole.

    Over time both parties have been come different sides of the same coin (cheap zinc based coin at that ), and really are the same....just one wants to keep us enslaved to big government and the other to big corporations.
    It's true, the Republicans have grown and as they have, more people have joined the party who I think didn't really understand what the party stood for, and as a result have taken on the leadership because we let them, and now look what a mess we're in. Real Republicans need to not only work hard with other Americans to take back our country but take back our party as well.

    Republicans have historically stood against income based taxes and for protected trade and secure borders, as three examples of major issues on our tables today. It's time Republicans stood together to fix our economy, something we actually know how to do because we've been doing it for almost 150 years and stay away from the personal issues that only divide US.

    My two cents.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  6. #6
    Senior Member Bowman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    North Mexico aka Aztlan
    Posts
    7,055
    You ever get the impressions Obama is ruling like some foreign third world dictator soley for the benefit of him and his cronies, with no regard for American customs and history? Now why would a supposedly "US President" act like that?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

  7. #7
    Senior Member ReggieMay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,527
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    You ever get the impressions Obama is ruling like some foreign third world dictator soley for the benefit of him and his cronies, with no regard for American customs and history? Now why would a supposedly "US President" act like that?
    My guess is that he's a globalist - prefers world government. I'm also guessing he'd like to be king of the world.

    I believe that a free market prefers a dual party government, rather than one party rule as we have now. Repubs taking at least one house will hopefully stimulate the market.

    On the other hand, beware of RINOs. We need to be educated for this very important election.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

  8. #8
    Senior Member AirborneSapper7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Posts
    117,696
    as you get Booted out of office, my suggestion would be to "RUN" & "HIDE"

    I have never ever in my life seen so many people P.O.ed like you could never ever in your life Imagine

    The Only People hated more than the Democrat's / Communist's / Marxist's / Progressives are the RINO's .......... oh those Damned RINO's

    On my bad days in the Military I would aways say to myself "It just Sucks to be Me"

    Now its your turn: It just sucks to be "YOU" "God Speed" "Be Safe"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •