Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ooooh, "burning" a new one. Ooouch!!

Maybe we should just replace him and let him keep the one he's got?

IMPEACH THE WACKIDENT AND THE VICE WACKIDENT " as is, where is"!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Let's put it this way, Judy. It would be difficult to either rip OR burn him a new one when HE IS ONE!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

You're right Bootsie, and who wants ONE OF THOSE in our beautiful lovely White House???

Not me. I want THAT out and an AMERICAN in.

Hey, I've got an idea, let's get US an AMERICAN PRESIDENT!!

One that cares about all Americans, one that likes Americans, one that cheers and fights for Americans, one that is brave and honest and who will do Whatever It Takes to honor our laws, respect our laws, and enforce our laws to preserve the United States and the American People.

IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK??

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Now that would be a novel idea! LET'S!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

YES!! LETS!!

Hey Bootsie, I love your Sleepin' Santa!!

He's had a Hard Days Night Making Everyone's Christmas Special!

Thanks, Judy. He is WHUPPED!!! But, he did a FINE JOB as usual. All of the good little girls and boys are reveling in their LOOT!

Allyn Quote:
    "Periodically, in the U.S. and elsewhere, the pendulum swings ... in the way we view our neighbors," said Mr. Allyn. "I think it's all the more important to stay calm and do what's right when things turn hysterical."

He just hit the nail on the head. This is MORE than the pendulum swinging...we ARE hysterical...and this will be MORE than you can handle, Allyn.

When you "succeeded" with your other assignments, Allyn, you weren't dealing with millions of HYSTERICAL Americans, were you ?

You call this a "dream" assignment. You may be right....but dreams can be nightmares, can't they Allyn ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

RIGHT ON, LegalUSCitizen, Allyn's dream is a nightmare, he's soon to learn.

What he's "sellin", we already know all too well isn't anything we want to buy.

The dog and pony show he's goin' to present will be better than Seinfeld in its laughable lyin content.

The accusations he intends to make, we've all heard in all their forms many times over, bottom-line then and now is WE DON'T CARE, BRING IT ON!!

Any nation that wants to sell the nation they're MOOCHIN off of illegally on the ILLEGAL MOOCHIN with a PR Firm, is like hiring a PR Firm for Serial Rapist with 8 DNA matches from his FEMALE RAPE VICTIMS; who's been deported twice already; who's bought a home ILLEGALLY with an ILLEGAL LOAN; with his $44,000 a year ILLEGAL printing job in Winston-Salem, North Carolina; that he's paid by his ILLEGAL EMPLOYER.

Now, I ask you all....what can Allyn say about that and convince US we should have more of this and keep what we've got already?

Nightmare? This man, Allyn, has stepped into a Crap Hole and already has stink he'll never get out of those $1,000 snake skin boots.

Oh yeeeah, I'm sure he wears boots. Vicente wears boots. They "bonded" with their "boots". In other words, they're Boot Bonded Freaks.

These days, with these Men in Politics and Power PR Style?

It's all about Fashion.

Well, there was a day in America I hate to admit, that we were impressed with Fashion and Attire on our Politicians. We got confused with Hollywood and Reality.

Now, the less fashionable they are, the BETTER!!

WE want poorly dressed, poorly coifed MEN in no make-up. Women should still look neat and wear alittle "light" make up so they don't turn green in the lights but we don't want anyone who pays $3,000 for a pair of shoes or needs a Fashion Designer to know how to dress for work on our behalf...maybe for a very special occasion a couple times a year like when they meet with the Queen of England, but THAT'S IT.

In otherwords, we want "servants", "public servants", doing our work for US, nothing more nothing less.

We want Real People, with Real Minds, with Real Beliefs, with Real Convictions that are 100% Real American.

We want politicians that could come to a local graduation, slide into the crowd and never even be noticed.

In otherwords:

WE WANT US RUNNIN' THE US GOVERNMENT.

I just can't even IMAGINE what this PR firm could DREAM UP that would convince Americans that we want MORE streaming across our FENCELESS border. I mean, what would they say??? Personally, I think the whole project going to backfire in Allyn's face because he's gonna be hard-pressed to come up with ANYTHING that would "sell". Mexico needs to take that money that they're paying this firm and use it to help its own PEOPLE. If they are so POOR, how can they afford an expense like this?? I guess, in balance, anything they spend to get rid of their poor and dump them on us is a PITTANCE compared to the benefits.

I love what you said Judy, and it's all so true. So many of these politicians are actors and actresses and if they hadn't made it to Washington, they would have tried Hollywood.

I cannot stand "Hollywood". I do not pay one bit of attention to them, I don't know who lives there, who is doing what or who did what....and I could care less. To me, they have caused our country so much HARM that they should all be considered enemy combatants, with the exception of maybe two or three and I can't tell you who that would be.

As far as Allyn...come on. This guy headed for the nightmare of his life. A PR firm is going to take on raging angry America ?! LOL. What is this the last joke for 2005 ?!

And go to hell, Vicente. That's one place where you'd make a good president.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast