Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

A pragmatic approach to illegal immigration

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/o ... mes17.html

A pragmatic approach to illegal immigration

By Greg James
    Special to The Times

Sometimes you hear a discussion or debate in which the participants seem to be getting nowhere, don't understand the subject and can't see the obvious. A prime example of this is the illegal-immigration controversy, and the folks making lots of noise are on conservative talk radio.

The conversations on the subject usually revolve around two main themes: The president has sold out his conservative base, and he is ignoring national security by allowing illegal aliens to swarm over the border. Tune in to any of the far-right talk shows, and you can hear variations on these two themes just about any day of the week.

About the only thing they're ever right about on this contentious subject is that if the U.S. government wanted to do something about illegal immigration, it could.

The truth, of course, is that the government doesn't want to do anything about it â€â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I wish the full impact of illegal immigration to fall on the face of Greg James, who is obviously an OBL-LOVER.

I wish poop filled pampers thrown on his yard every day.

I wish peeing male Mexicans peeing on his house every day.

I wish "bad cheese" finds its way to him.

I wish he loses his job to a foreign professional....which is probably just around the bend as he probably writes by night and works for Globalist Immigration Lover Microsoft by day.

I wish his windows broken by bored illegal teenagers.

I wish MS-13 Gangs find their way to him.

I wish all that has happened to others from illegal immigration happens to him.

Obviously, we would take it all with a big smile happy that the cost to society was "cheaper" to let them in than follow our laws to keep them out knowing that his experience was just part of his own "pragmatic approach".

I wonder how long he'd keep a smile or be satisfied with his "pragmatic approach"?

Just another lying hypocrit trying to mislead the public with false notions of pragmatism as people lose their jobs; their livelihoods; their future; their safety; their security; and their lives so someone else can make some money they weren't allowed to earn under our SYSTEM.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn