Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Prediction of Villaraigosa's White House Bid and Corruption

http://www.vdare.com/letters/tl_082806.htm

A CA Reader Predicts Villaraigosa White House Bid—And Corruption

Re: Joe Guzzardi’s Column: Los Angeles Schools To Be LA Mayor’s
    Gubernatorial Campaign War Chest?

http://www.vdare.com/guzzardi/060811_vfl.htm

It is so obvious that LA Mayor Villaraigosa, if he can’t realistically expect to become President of the United States, will be very happy to be a U.S. Senator or California’s governor.

If Villaraigosa is successful in his bid to take over the Los Angeles Unified School District, I can predict what he will do…manipulate test scores in selected schools, provide after-school snacks in addition to the overly generous free breakfast and lunch programs and get a lot of photo ops.

Then the Democrats can run Villaraigosa as the education president!

Of course Aztlan, motivated by money and hatred, endorses Villaraigosa’s take over.

Aztlan claims that Jews dominate the LAUSD school board and therefore get all the important school contracts. Although I have no idea the religious affiliation of the individual board members and do not care, I am quite certain that Aztlan anticipates with glee Hispanics getting the lucrative contracts.

The problem with an influential Hispanic politician like Villaraigosa and his affirmative action civil servants (Fabian Nunez, Gil Cidello, LaRaza, MeCHA and others) is that when they reach a critical mass, which they are approaching, California will have the same level of corruption as Mexico.

MW
    The problem with an influential Hispanic politician like Villaraigosa and his affirmative action civil servants (Fabian Nunez, Gil Cidello, LaRaza, MeCHA and others) is that when they reach a critical mass, which they are approaching, California will have the same level of corruption as Mexico.
    I'm not much for conspiracy theories, but this makes a lot of sense.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm not much for conspiracy theories, but this makes a lot of sense.
    This does make a lot of sense. Look at their record. All for the race, nothing for those outside the race.