Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Preparing for the U.S. Real ID ACT

http://www.clickpress.com/releases/Deta ... 05cp.shtml

Business: BlueBear Network Teams with VisionSphere to Target U.S. Real ID Act
    Previous Release
    Next Release

BlueBear Network Teams with VisionSphere to Target U.S. Real ID Act

BlueBear Network International, Inc (OTC.PK: BLBR) announced today it has extended its exclusive licensing of facial recognition and secure distributed search technology from Ottawa-based VisionSphere Technologies, to offer State motor vehicle agencies the ability to link driver's license databases between all U.S. states, Canada and Mexico -- as proposed by the sweeping REAL ID Act approved by Congress this month.

[ClickPress, Wed Jun 01 2005] OTTAWA, Ontario, June 1, 2005 - BlueBear Network International, Inc (OTC.PK: BLBR) announced today it has extended its exclusive licensing of facial recognition and secure distributed search technology from Ottawa-based VisionSphere Technologies, to offer State motor vehicle agencies the ability to link driver's license databases between all U.S. states, Canada and Mexico -- as proposed by the sweeping REAL ID Act approved by Congress this month.

"The passing of the Real ID Act by Congress earlier this month will enable BlueBear to position itself to be a key technology player in linking driver's license databases throughout North America,'' said Andrew Brewin, President and CEO of BlueBear Network. ``Given that BlueBear is already deploying information sharing systems in Law Enforcement, adding Driver's Licenses is a logical extension.''

President Bush is expected to sign the $82 billion military spending bill soon that will, in part, create electronically readable, federally approved ID cards for Americans. The House of Representatives overwhelmingly approved the package -- which includes the Real ID Act-on May 10.

Starting in 2008, Americans will need a federally approved ID card to travel on an airplane, open a bank account, collect Social Security payments, or take advantage of nearly any government service. Practically speaking, all state driver's licenses will have to be reissued to meet federal standards. SHOW ME YOUR PAPERS

VisionSphere Technology has developed technology to securely search multiple biometric databases (Face or Fingerprint). The unique technology uses secure internet connections to link and biometric databases maintained anywhere in the world. BlueBear, as the exclusive licensee, adapts that technology for law enforcement by building applications for forensic identification, background checks and the fight against child exploitation.

Brewin said BlueBear's access to VisionSphere's patent-pending technology will enable it to become a leader in permitting authorized agencies to search state databases biometrically.

"The intention behind the Real ID Act is to ensure individuals getting driver's licenses are who they say they are by mandating improved screening and the linking of state databases,'' Brewin added. BlueBear's use of VisionSphere's technology is the best way to make biometrics collected by each state accessible in a fast, secure and easy to use manner.

About BlueBear Network International, Inc.

BlueBear Network International, Inc. (OTC.PK: BLBR) is a Nevada registered company based in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. BBNI develops and markets technology that uses biometrics and text records to securely and simultaneously search and share biometric and records information among linked police and integrated justice databases. BlueBear's system responds to worldwide police and government requirements for the timely and effective information search and sharing in homeland security and law enforcement. The company has established strong strategic relationships with several large manufacturers, software and consulting firms. For more information, visit http://www.bbninternational.com/.

This press release contains forward-looking statements as defined in the Securities Litigation Improvements Act of 1996. The words ``believe,'' ``expect,'' ``estimate'' and ``project'' and similar expressions define forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date the statement was made. BBNI undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether because of new information, future events or otherwise. Forward-looking statements are currently subject to risks and uncertainties, some of which cannot be predicted or quantified. Future events and actual results could differ materially from those set forth in, contemplated in, or underlie the forward-looking statements. The risks and uncertainties to which forward-looking statements are subject include, but are not limited to, the company's ability to meet its projected growth, the effects of government regulation, competition and other material risks

Source: BlueBear Network International, Inc.

BlueBear Network International, Inc. is a featured Company on HomelandDefenseStocks.com

For full details, click here: http://www.homelanddefensestocks.com/CO ... efault.asp

BlueBear Network International, Inc.
    Andrew Brewin
    abrewin@bbninternational.com
    (613) 599-7766, Ext. 25.

Investors:
    Sal Khan
    investors@bbninternational.com
    (613) 599-7766, Ext. 26
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

State motor vehicle agencies the ability to link driver's license databases between all U.S. states, Canada and Mexico -- as proposed by the sweeping REAL ID Act approved by Congress this month.

For those of you who supported the Real ID, could you tell me why this provision was so important? What is the logic behind it? I appreciate your responses.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

JP--We've been SET UP!!! That is the logic behind it!!

We're all gonna be ONE BIG COUNTRY unless we stop this crap now!!

The Hemisphere!!

The Open Borders!!

The Globalism!!

JP--YOU were SO RIGHT ABOUT THE REAL ID ACT!!

Supposedly, the purpose of the Real ID ACT was to stop illegal immigration, right? To stop these stupid ass moronic states issusing "licenses" to illegal aliens so they could:

1) steal our jobs
    2) drive to work
    3) use the driver's license as a form of "here's my papers"
    4) to vote to change our political structure

So, a company in Canada BlueBear Network has spent milions of dollars in research and development on the "bet" that the US will merge with Canada and Mexico. HOW SWELL!!

I told you after I spoke with that truck driver from Canada, the CANADIANS ALREADY KNOW ALL ABOUT IT and can not figure out for the life of them why the AMERICANS HAVEN'T ALREADY SHUT THIS CRAP DOWN!!

They don't want it! We don't want it! So what the heck is going on???

What we know....we've been SOLD OUT OF OUR OWN COUNTRY by this crazed maniac roaming around the universe calling himself, the President of the United States. AND I'm a 4th generation Republican who until 2 months ago throught the sun rose and set on the Bush Family....until I did that research on illegal immigration and the trail ended on his doorstep.

El Presidio was on Cavuto this afternoon. Big long interview. Talking about....guess what......SOCIAL SECURITY!! Cavuto is lost. He can't understand why no one cares about social security or any of the President's other programs and aren't supporting the President. He even suggested....get this.....that "maybe it's the publicity and attention all going to the Michael Jackson trial which started the week you, Mr. President, introduced your plan for social security".

Even the President thought that was funny and far-fetched.

Let me calm down abit.....!

Whew!!

JP--and EVERYONE...you remember the articles I posted and I think JP found some also on the Security and Prosperity Partnership with Canada and Mexico. This is Open Borders. This is happening NOW. Not by law; not my covenant; not by anything except the actions of the State Department and the President working behind our backs with Fox and the Prime Minister of Canada.

It will JUST HAPPEN by an announcement....a TriLateral Pronouncement!

We will lose our border security completely and with it any sovereign territory that can be defined or protected. There goes your control of the US Population. There goes the US National Identity. There goes your sovereign territory. There goes your independence. There goes your American Rights. There goes your Constitution. THERE GOES YOUR COUNTRY!!

And what used to be the United States will be flooded with every thug, criminal, rapist, thief, immigrant, hopeless, needy, diseased, person that will fit into the space. There goes your livelihood, your standard of living, your neighborhoods, your peace of mind, your security, your culture, your job, your home, your future, your children's future....there goes everything it took 231 years to create.

THAT IS WHAT THAT MEANS, JP

They are going to Open the Borders for Free Flow of Labor, People and Goods and they are going to do it soon....the documents we've posted on the forum say 90 days from March, the "Ministers" whoever in the heck they are, are supposed to deliver their plans and details to the President of the United States...that's what Tony Garza and the Press Release we found from the White House and State Department said he said when he met with the Canadians and Mexicans in March of this year.

The UN Millenium Summit is in September of this year to finalize the global governance strategy.

The Free Trade Agreement of the Americas is supposed to be ratified by all the countries on or before December 31, 2005. At least that one we can kill, but it looks like the Open Borders with Canada and Mexico will JUST HAPPEN and there won't be anything we can do about it except remove this President from Office or have over-riding legislation introduced by Congress.

OMG!!

The REAL ID ACT was a TRICK. It MATCHES the Canadian Technology.

All so the GLOBAL CRONES can monitor the DRONES!! It probably interfaces with some type of satellite technology. They'll know our every move. They can probably even watch every one having sex.

I could scream!! I think I will!!

Please post back, I need someone to talk to!!

Good Work JP!! Good Work!! I hadn't checked that article yet. Thanks so much for bringing it to my attention. We have to stop this dead in its tracks. We have to get a bill into Congress immediately to clean that up.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy,
    Thanks for responding. I used to vote republican as well, but unless their are some changes, I wont again and i am encouraging students at school to vote for an independent. It sickens me to no end what they are doing to our country, my country.

I am just so surprised at the lack of response from the supporters of the Real ID. This was their saving grace. I won’t even tell you what Terry Anderson said, but he was rude in his response. He said that he didn’t like my sarcasm even though I wasn’t trying to be sarcastic.

There were so many people arguing with me when I was warning against this Real ID, Where are you? Tell me how I am seeing this wrong; tell me that I am mis-reading it.

After the Tri-national union gets going, we will have a UN type charter to live by. No more United State and No more Borders. Immigration will be the last of your troubles. I am not being pessimistic in case anyone wants to tell me to be positive. I am positive that this is the reality in which we are about to be living if something doesn’t change forthwith

Does no-one really care? Are we so complacent that we will allow for our rights to be violated when we all know full well that this has been planned for some time?

Should the information in our Real ID be shared with other countries?

Like Will Smith says "Oh Hell No"

When are they supposed to meet and where?

ALL GROUPS NEED TO CALL AN ALERT FOR EVERYONE TO BE THERE IN MASSIVE NUMBERS! Tell me where and when and I will do everything I can to be there!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

ANYONE ELSE?