Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

President of the Mexican senate to Latinos: Vote Democrat!

Mexico’s attention focused on president’s visit to US

Posted: 21 May 2010 06:48 AM PDT

NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF FORMER BORDER PATROL OFFICERS
    Visit our website: http://www.nafbpo.org
    Foreign News Report

The National Association of Former Border Patrol Officers (NAFBPO) extracts and condenses the material that follows from Mexican and Central and South American on-line media sources on a daily basis. You are free to disseminate this information, but we request that you credit NAFBPO as being the provider.

To subscribe, click here

El Universal (Mexico City) 5/20/10

Mexican senator calls for US to vote Democratic

Speaking from the US while part of President Calderon’s entourage, the president of the Mexican senate, Carlos Navarrete Ruiz, called on the Hispanic community to deliver a triumphant victory to the Democratic party in order to assist the White House in negotiating an immigration reform. The senator of the left-leaning PRD party said, “I have no problem expressing that, as I see the circumstances in the US Congress, it would be useful and would serve Mexico if the migrants give a victory to the Democrats to increase the majority in congress and this will permit the reform that is needed to protect migrants.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am seriously worried about illegals voting this year, and in 2012, I have tested the system myself...no one checks

I am at a point if I could get a reporter to video tape, I would. But 10 million to 20 million illegals voting could really screw up our elections

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In the corporate world of stock and bond trading, this is called a hostile takeover.

How dare Mexico.

Dixie

I do not know why they call it immigration reform when we all know it is an amnesty......that is why so many are trying to get here quickly
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Re: President of the Mexican senate to Latinos: Vote Democra

[quote="ALIPAC"]

El Financiero (Mexico City) 5/20/10

Republicans reject Calderon’s request

A request by Mexico’s President Felipe Calderon to re-establish prohibiting the sales of “automatic assault weaponsâ€

Good point Airbourne,

but we know what they mean. They hope to have us disarmed and powerless like Mexican citizens at the mercy of the gangs.

W

Re: .

Quote Originally Posted by sdbrit68
    I am seriously worried about illegals voting this year, and in 2012, I have tested the system myself...no one checks

I am at a point if I could get a reporter to video tape, I would. But 10 million to 20 million illegals voting could really screw up our elections
    after midterms in 06 San Antonio TV station looked into two preceints in town. it showed that dead people voted, convicted felons voted, and illegals voted and the two illegals that would go on cam, even admitted that they voted. they had a "so what" attitude

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62

after midterms in 06 San Antonio TV station looked into two preceints in town. it showed that dead people voted, convicted felons voted, and illegals voted and the two illegals that would go on cam, even admitted that they voted. they had a "so what" attitude
    this is definetly an issue then with the amount of upcoming illegals that are willing to commit crimes to get what they want

I've thought of that many times. Is it really that easy for them to vote, I'm mean they get everything from fake IDs to Food stamps?

We can't let that happen! We must demand that the voting booths are for LEGAL Americans ONLY!

End birthright citizenship

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast