Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

President Says Tone Down On Attacks

President Bush Wants Partisan Attacks Toned Down
    NewsMax.com
    Tuesday, July 5, 2005
    President Bush, in defending Attorney General Alberto Gonzales, who is the target of conservative critics seeking a hard-liner for the Supreme Court, told USA today in a phone interview, "I would hope that the groups involved in this process â€â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well tough crap, Jorge. In America, or what used to be America, we are allowed to critique public officials.

Oh well, Bush if you where listening to the American people then perhaps we wouldnt be in this situation.

Pro

Yes, we know how Bushey Boy "protects" his friends.

I would not want an Attorney General that can not speak for himself or take heat when the kitchen gets alittle hot. Have we heard Gonzales voice yet since he's become Attorney General other than his speech at the National Council of La Raza?

After just what the outrageous Supreme Court did to civil liberties of Americans, all Americans have the right to tell their Congressman to filibuster this appointment until Doom's Day. That might shut that bench down for a few years. Best I can tell, the less they do, the better off we are.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh...I almost forgot....Maniac, you can kiss my bum. Americans can raise hell any day any time any where they want to. See Papa Bear, you don't rule us, you govern on our behalf.

And if I might say so, you've been severely if not grotesquely behind in your duty.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote:
    "Al Gonzales is a great friend of mine," Bush said. "When a friend gets attacked, I don't like it."

Any friend of Jorges' is no friend of mine.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Sir, are you talking to US Or someone else
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Judy, you are HILARIOUS. Can you IMAGINE El Presidente's face if he could really read some of these things

I bet sometimes he wishes he was Sadam Hussein!

I hope he isn't.

If he is....I'm changing to an illegal alien fast

LegalUSCitizen....

I've already got my plan ready. If they are reading this, which I hope they are, and decide to come after us....I've already learned enough Spanish to qualify as an illegal alien. All you have to do is burn all your papers; have no identification; put on a tight tank top; learn to say "hearing" in english when they arrest you; we'll then be "released" and free to run. Marked as an illegal on the lam, we'd be assured protection by the Catholic Church; be guaranteed a great job by El Pueblo and National Council of La Raza; have all the free medical care we could possibly require; can legally cheat on our taxes and be honored in the New York Times for doing our part every April 15; draw benefits at the same time for food, medicine, free child care, free school lunches, etc; get a 110% low interest loan on a brand new house from the US Department of Agriculture; a special loan rate on a brand new red Ford pick-up truck; be shown all the ropes on how to stick it to America by the OBL-ACLU and Southern Poverty Law Center; and be re-legalized and eligible for new Citizenship under the McKennedy Act by the end of the year with the help of the National Lawyers Guild.

What do you think?

Oh yeah....a good thing to say when they come knocking at the door is, "Que Pasa, Hombre"?

And always look pitiful....but friendly!

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    LegalUSCitizen....

I've already got my plan ready. If they are reading this, which I hope they are, and decide to come after us....I've already learned enough Spanish to qualify as an illegal alien. All you have to do is burn all your papers; have no identification; put on a tight tank top; learn to say "hearing" in english when they arrest you; we'll then be "released" and free to run. Marked as an illegal on the lam, we'd be assured protection by the Catholic Church; be guaranteed a great job by El Pueblo and National Council of La Raza; have all the free medical care we could possibly require; can legally cheat on our taxes and be honored in the New York Times for doing our part every April 15; draw benefits at the same time for food, medicine, free child care, free school lunches, etc; get a 110% low interest loan on a brand new house from the US Department of Agriculture; a special loan rate on a brand new red Ford pick-up truck; be shown all the ropes on how to stick it to America by the OBL-ACLU and Southern Poverty Law Center; and be re-legalized and eligible for new Citizenship under the McKennedy Act by the end of the year with the help of the National Lawyers Guild.

What do you think?

Oh yeah....a good thing to say when they come knocking at the door is, "Que Pasa, Hombre"?

And always look pitiful....but friendly!

Darn!! That plan won't work for me. I had my heart set on a blue P/U Truck, not a red one . . .

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast