Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

President seems afraid to deal with Mexico/Fox

The President of the United States constantly HIDES and AVOIDS any issues with the American people regarding Mexico. Under normal conditions would not 20 million illegal people in the country deserve staunch attention and discussion with the American people by a President?
    Let alone action? WHY?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: President seems afraid to deal with Mexico/Fox

Excellent question, Why?

Personally, I think he's bought out by big business, they are his consituents. America now has the obligation to take our country back. It will not be easy and WE THE PEOPLE will not have the help of our government. But we have to remember, when we first took this country, our government were the English and that wasn't easy either. It's been a good 20 years in the making. I strongly believe most of our country is of a conservative bent and conservatives are not used to making waves.

Time to stop talking and start doing.

Question is, what can we do?

Maybe he's being blackmailed.

I think there is more to it. What does he really need constituents for anymore? What will he be running for? Also, if he was worried about constituents he would be concerned that approximately 85% of the American people are dissatisfied with his inaction and avoidance of dealing with this disaster. This is precisely why more and more of our elected officials are parting their ways with him regarding this. They still need constituents. I still think there is more to this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bob C I agree with that possibility.

He's just one of MANY Presidents who have nurtured this PLAN into critical mass. It's completely unfair to leave out all the others who've been complicit in this.

Think! this didn't happen in a few years. This has taken several decades to reach this point.

YALE & HARVARD & BOSTON COLLEGE---start there if you're still wondering. Began many moons ago.

That's true 2ndamedsis. But hasn't it been much worse in the past 4-5 years? Illegals started coming in much faster because of President Bush's sort of promise for a guest worker plan. I don't know if it was a "promise", but sort of a message that he could or would do it. I know it has been going on, but it's odd that he hasn't done one iota to stop it. It's just odd.

Bush is a globalist, hook line and sinker....

He has sold us out....completely.

He is not being black-mailed.....he is just one of them.

He is putting the final phase into the action, what they call the "grand coup d'etat".

I'm a 4th generation Republican that has written this President 8 times on illegal immigration starting 18 months ago. I threatened NOT to vote....then read Kerry was going to give them all Amnesty and voted the lesser of two evils to buy us some time to figure out what in the world is going on with Bush.

He announced the Guest Worker Program, without a program, knowing full well, this would be interpreted by the Mexicans as Amnesty and they poured in....which was his objective.

Bush is a globalist from Yale....in favor of Open Borders.....to end the United States.

It took me three weeks of research to figure it out....and when I did...I was sick..literally....I vomited for 4 hours....and began calling for his Impeachment.

This President, Vice President, former Homeland Security Director Tom Ridge and Alan Greenspan, senile idiot pansy ass, Chairman of the Federal Reserve re-appointed by Bush....have ALL LIED to the American people about illegal immigration.

There is only one reason they would do that and that is to conceal the numbers to avoid a solution they do not seek despite the fact that 90% of the American Public is demanding it.

They are traitors of the highest level. Bush is not addressing the issue because he has NO INTENTIONS to address it...instead, he is completing his WORLD TOUR to put the final touches on the plan for a World Government and Open Borders.

The man needs to be removed from office immediately along with Cheney.

Cheney stated about two months ago that "We don't know who they are, where they are or what they're doing" referring to illegal aliens. The FACT is they know where at least 28,000,000 are because they filed tax returns with their names, address, telephone number, and number of dependants.

Alan Greenspan states for 6 years "illegal immigration is healthy for the US Economy" which could not be farther from the truth and he knows it.

Bush states "these are just people wanting a job that American's won't do" which we all know is lying crap.

Tom Ridge stated "there really isn't anything Homeland Security can do, I mean, we can't deport them" which we know is another piece of lying crap...it is our LAW to deport them.

Americans have lost their jobs; their medical services; their children's proper education; and are about to lose our nation....because of these men, their lies, their dealings, their deceit, their breach of the Oath of Offices to uphold the laws of the United States.

They are shallow, mediocre men, who conned the American people with fake patriotism....to win our approval....all the while planning and working vigorously to end the United States.

If anyone knows of a treason any greater than this....please post it.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JUDY wrote
    voted the lesser of two evils to buy us some time to figure out
    EXACTLY .......to buy time! And that's all.........TIME

Treason: No, it's not treason in the narrowly defined Constitutional parameters.

YES, he AS WELL AS MANY OTHERS have not upheld their OATH.

***If anyone thinks that this is a Repub. or Bush "plan" you're sadly mistaken! This is an "elitist" plan that spans the entire political group as well as Acadamia and Media. CFR - Council on Foreign Relations!! UN - formerly the League of Nations!! This began in the 20's not the 90's.

Let's try to put this into perspective and don't allow them to "double team" you anymore. There are a few more conservatives that do care about our Constitution but there are precious few if any{haven't found any yet} liberals who want anything other than a complete one world government with the UN at the helm. Libs=UN & Repubs = CFR

WE'RE FIGHTING 2 [TWO] GROUPS OF GLOBALISTS-----NOT ONE. They're fighting each other for the final power grab.........neither are worth 2 cents!!!

Start in Boston with Yale, Harvard and Boston College & CFR! Your searching will probably give you all premature grey hair. The facts are spelled out for all to see if they choose to do so.
    {not an opinion, FACTS}