Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Since this spring, Mr. Bush has been a supporter of allowing some illegal aliens to earn citizenship, and he backed a Senate plan that divided immigrants, giving longtime illegal aliens a chance for citizenship while withholding that chance from less-entrenched illegal aliens.
    I see things a little differently, I think the long-term law breaking illegals should be the first to go! What logic is President Bush using here? Is there any nation in the industralized world that actually rewards long-term criminals and punishes short-term criminals? No criminals should ever be rewarded for participating in a crime(s). Further, those criminals that have participated in criminal activity the longest should receive harsher punishments. This is all elementry, my dear George.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

("You can't kick 12 million people out of your country," Mr. Bush said at the White House celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month. ")

Really? And he expects us to believe that he can win the war on terror by liberating Iraq from insurgents, fighting a war in Afghanistan, and attempting to go to war with Iran?

(shaking head in disbelief) What kind of a moron is he? Does he really think that we're that stupid?

MW's
    This is all elementry, my dear George.
    MW X

Cindy's
    Really? And he expects us to believe that he can win the war on terror by liberating Iraq from insurgents, fighting a war in Afghanistan, and attempting to go to war with Iran?
    (shaking head in disbelief) What kind of a moron is he? Does he really think that we're that stupid?
    Cindy XXXX
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, he really does think we're that stupid.

The Wackident, "Jorge", "MUST BE" IMPEACHED IMMEDIATELY.

Judy **************

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sorry, I couldnt respond sooner. Several Black SUV's with dark tinted windows came up the drive and I had to run out the side door and hide in the barn until they left. They missed the laptop so I'm still on.

Seriously though, dont speak badly about the king.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    MW's
    This is all elementry, my dear George.
    MW X

Cindy's [quote:165pd8ep]Really? And he expects us to believe that he can win the war on terror by liberating Iraq from insurgents, fighting a war in Afghanistan, and attempting to go to war with Iran?
    Cindy XXXX[/quote:165pd8ep]

Well, I think that George Bush is the gosh-darn bestest president the United States has ever had, that's what I think, you betcha!!
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Oh Count Floyd !! I couldn't agree more !!! President Bush is a wonderful man and a fine, fine president. He is very protective of the American people and he cares about our future by upholding our laws.

He's very compassionate too. What is ours belongs to everyone. That's the way it should be for an American. He is always right !! I hate people who question him.

Well, goodnight !! I'm going to turn out the lights and turn off the computer now so that all these strange cars and people outside will go away and think no one is at home !!

Goodnight everyone.....and Goodnight Mr. President, thank you for serving us so well Sir. We owe you our deepest gratitude and only hope that we have expressed it enough.

Oh before I forget..... President Bush, ...Judy, MW and Cindy all asked that I thank you on their behalf as well.

Great job !! Hail to the Theif !!! I mean CHEIF !!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12