Like Tree5Likes

Thread: President Trump tells Mark Levin: Saying ‘I’m closing the border’ got Mexico to help

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

President Trump tells Mark Levin: Saying ‘I’m closing the border’ got Mexico to help

Mark Levin running interference for Trump and allowing him to flat out lie.
    Conversation about immigration starts at 8 minute mark. The usual "blame Congress" and Mark never mentions the actions Trump could take on his own.

@11.37 Trump says "we are now detaining them before they get here".

Mark, many of us will remember all of you so called Conservatives for not speaking up, not telling the truth, and for covering for Trump as he lies.

President Trump tells Mark Levin: Saying ‘I’m closing the border’ got Mexico to help on immigration

Nate Madden · April 26, 2019
    Font Size A A A

Scott Olson | Getty Images

Friday evening on the radio, President Trump told LevinTV host Mark Levin that suggesting a border shutdown may not have been popular among his opponents, but it did get Mexico to cooperate more with the U.S. on immigration.
    “Two weeks ago, I made a very strong statement, and I mean it to this day. I said, if these people flow through Mexico, I’m closing the border,” Trump said.

“That’s a very big move, because you’re talking about hundreds of billions of dollars” in trade, the president continued. “‘I’m closing the border’: That’s more important than hundreds of billions.”

“But I said it, and all of a sudden, as you see, Mexico is taking people, bringing them back to their country; they’re grabbing them and they’re bringing them back to their country.”

As an example of this change, Trump cited recent reports that Mexican authorities deported some 15,000 illegal immigrants who were part of migrant caravans so far in April.

“Now, they weren’t doing that for any president,” Trump commented.
    President Trump made his remarks during an exclusive phone interview aired during Levin’s national radio show. The interview was recorded on Thursday.

Trump also remarked on the backlash he got for his campaign-opening speech on immigration, when he talked about the state of illegal immigrant crime and the various problems at the border, and how that compares to the current situation.
    “I gave a rough speech on the border,” the president recalled to Levin. “Well, that speech is peanuts compared to what reality is, okay? It’s far rougher.”

“The Border Patrol has been incredible,” Trump said of the agency’s response to the crisis, “but we’re talking about 100,000 people a month.”

The president and Levin also discussed the state of bias in the legacy media, the partisan investigations against him, and why they still haven’t stopped despite the findings of the Mueller report.
    Listen:

https://www.conservativereview.com/n...p-immigration/
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Senior Member 6 Million Dollar Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post

President Trump tells Mark Levin: Saying ‘I’m closing the border’ got Mexico to help on immigration
    Lie

MW
    If Mexico really wanted to help us they would have agents and troops all along the border to stop these continuous crossings! Sending a handful here and a handful there back to Central America or Cuba is stopping the huge influx we're experiencing along our border! Stopping 1,000 of every 10,000 just isn't going to make that much difference. It's either all a show or Mexico isn't as committed as Trump would have us believe.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn