Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Presidential Mercy Needed for Patriotic Border Patrol Agents

Even Canada is printing this!!!

http://www.canadafreepress.com/2006/lillpop122606.htm

Presidential Pardons for Jose Alonso Compean and Ignacio Ramos
    Presidential Mercy Needed for Patriotic Border Patrol Agents
    By John Lillpop

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Last week, President Bush commuted the prison sentence of Phillip Emmert, who was convicted on methamphetamine charges and sentenced to 22 years. See Debra Saunder’s article:

However, before he puts his “compassionate conservative” pen into mothballs for 2006, the president needs to consider the case of two patriotic Americans who need and richly deserve his help.

Specifically, Jose Alonso Compean and Ignacio Ramos, former Border Patrol agents, are scheduled to begin serving 12- and 11-year sentences, respectively, for shooting an illegal alien in the buttocks, and related misdeeds, including failure to file necessary reports.

The illegal alien was a fleeing drug smuggler, racing to return to Mexico in order to escape apprehension. Unlike Emmert and other recent beneficiaries of presidential mercy, Compean and Ramos were simply doing their jobs.

In fact, they were trying to defend America against the influx of drugs smuggled by dangerous criminals from Mexico.

President Bush should commute the sentences of Compean and Ramos before they report for prison next month. These men are American heroes, and should be rewarded, rather than punished, for fighting invading criminals.

Please write President Bush, and thank him for commuting the sentence of Phillip Emmert. Also, please urge the president to deliver a Merry Christmas gift to Jose Alonso Compean and Ignacio Ramos by pardoning both of these American patriots

To write the president, e-mail the White House at comment@whitehouse.gov or mail the White House, 166 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington, D.C. 20500.

Have a Happy New Year!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I really believe bUsH Would like to see all border patrol agents locked up . Ofcourse they would be replaced by hardworking family oriented illegals . Maybe we can shame him to pardon the agents but I find it harder and harder to imagine he has any damn loyalty to America left ,Never thought he had a whole lot to begin with . Myself, I have pretty much had it with begging politicians to do the will of the people However these guys deserve all the help they can get .maybe the next president will pardon them .

I've e-mailed the White House regarding these agents weeks ago. These guys were brought up on charges for no other reason than the President of Mexico complained to Bush about them. Which is the same reason we will never have a complete fence on the border.

These agents should have never been charged to begin with. But then what do you expect from a President that thinks the Constitution is "just a piece of --------------paper? And unlike him I left out the profanity of taking God's Name in vain when he said that.