Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Prince Wm: Rally to top off boycott week

Rally to top off boycott week

Potomac News
    Saturday, September 1, 2007

Mexicans Without Borders will hold a rally Sunday at 3 p.m. at the Sean T. Connaughton Community Plaza behind the McCoart Administration Center.
    The rally will be followed by a march along the Prince William County Parkway, from the Plaza to Touchstone Circle and back to the plaza.

The rally and march will be held to protest the county's proposed resolution aimed at cracking down on illegal immigration.

The rally and march will end a week of boycotts against non-Hispanic owned county businesses.

The committee is encouraging people to participate in a work stoppage on Oct. 9. top protest the resolution.

Chief Billy Tayac, leader of the Piscataway Indian nation, local business leaders Carlos Aragon and Leslie Guardado, the Rev. J.P. Hong of the Culmore United Methodist Church, Larry Bell, a longtime Prince William resident, Ginger Trest, a local businesswoman and Father Bob Menard, St. Francis of Assisi Parish, have been invited to speak at the rally, which will resume after the march.

- Keith Walker

http://www.potomacnews.com/servlet/Sate ... 2518&path=

I have been fighting illegal aliens by phone, email and fax for several months. ILLEGAL ALIENS.......ALL of them.

But the more I see, read and hear about what the Mexican population is doing, demanding, and saying, I better understand why some Americans are becoming racist!!!

Nouveauxpoor,

(If you can't figure out what I'm talking about don't worry about it. It's not easy at first.) ( That is, understanding what I'm talking about.)

If you post a link that comes out to long and makes the page real wide you can do this.

real long one

Then change it like this.

long[/color] one]real...one

Take enough out of the middle to still have it make sense... or you can use a new name if you want like this.

Change:
    http;//www.fark.com/

To:
    Fark

And you get this:

Fark

I am still working on shrinking these links as well. Thank you for any tutorial to help others to understand.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    Nouveauxpoor,

(If you can't figure out what I'm talking about don't worry about it. It's not easy at first.) ( That is, understanding what I'm talking about.)

If you post a link that comes out to long and makes the page real wide you can do this.

real long one

Then change it like this.

long[/color] one]real...one

Take enough out of the middle to still have it make sense... or you can use a new name if you want like this.

Change:
    http;//www.fark.com/

To:
    Fark

And you get this:

Fark
    Your caveat is well placed. I have no idea what you're talking about.

Nouveauxpoor,

See how the link you made goes all the way across the page. On my computer it makes it go so far across that it makes the page wider than my computer monitor. When it does that it makes a slider bar at the bottom of the page that I have to slide to read the end of the lines.

You may not see it if you have a real wide computer screen.

Anyway the instructions are a way to make the URL or link that you posted shorter.

If you still don't see what I mean don't worry about it. I see it happen all of the time. I just try and tell people because it takes a while before most of us realize why the pages get real wide the way they do.

StokeyBob