Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Princeton: Textbook way off base on illegal immigration!

This young girl can see the forest through the trees and she's not happy at how the liberal, open-borders crowd has even skewed facts purposely and made unfounded and illogical assertions in academic textbooks when dealing with the issue of immigration. Read her commentary....she gets it and I'm glad she does...I thought all was lost in Princeton, an official sanctuary city for illegal aliens in the sanctuary state of New Jersey.

Obnoxious textbook way off base on illegal immigrant issue

By KATIE GREENBERG, Princeton Day School

Unfortunately, one of my history textbooks this year is — as the British say — absolute rubbish. Its authors persist in inserting their opinion any chance that they get, which usually involves bashing the United States for daring to meddle in Latin America's affairs (The class is called Modern Latin America. Pretty self-explanatory).

My teacher has said that he really dislikes the textbook (“A History of Latin Americaâ€

Smart kid. And I like her writing style.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Illegal aliens with inadequate driving skills who are driving now without papers using and the excuse they can not get any because they are illegal are not going to stop driving if the thing that stops them from getting a license is their own skills. An illegal alien with respect for our driving laws and requirements does not drive.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)