Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nevertheless, if that was the case, nobody considered Bay Buchanan's safety and that annoys me. She's on OUR side.

I'm not blaming ALIPAC. I'm blaming North Carolinians in general who whine and complain about being overrun with illegals then when they could go show support for people who ARE doing something, they sit home, can't spare an hour or two. And I'm a firm believer in safety in numbers.

If that's the way it's going to be all over the country, there is no sense anyone wasting a dime to try to carry the message. Let's just all sit around and type up nasty grams on our computers to senators and congressmen. Seems awful funny to me that the opposition can always scare up people but we can't.

It's best I get right off this subject because the more I think about it, the madder I get.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think Charlotte's been dealing with illegal immigration/MS-13 so long some might be complacent now & think it's a way of life that can't be changed.

With NC having the fastest growing illegal population in the US, I would like to see some kind of vigil/something at the State Legislature.

Hey folks!

I'm a little surprised that you would let this biased piece of propaganda get you down. We all know what the NC AP Wire and other liberal writers are out to do.

It is no surprise at all that there were only about 30 people in the Charlotte event. That event should have been canceled. We pulled out, NC Listen pulled out, Tancredo could not come, and an event organizer located the meeting in a gang infested high crime area that many of our supporters in Charlotte said "I won't be going into that area."

We tried our best to get them to cancel the Charlotte event to spare you this attack from the NC Media. We did our best, but some people just won't listen.

A properly organized and promoted event in Charlotte would bring out hundreds of people.

The even the next day, not mentioned in this article had about 50 people at a luncheon with ZERO protesters.

ALIPAC has a strong support base in the Charlotte and surrounding areas and we had people that were going to come from Asheville, Hickory, Gastonia, Shelby, etc.. that all pulled back per our request.

This media hit on our movement was avoidable, but ALIPAC and NC Listen were unable to get some others to listen. We did our best under bad circumstances.

North Carolina has a lead role on defeating this invasion and we are stronger than ever. That is the truth.

W

Yes, I agree with that. We cannot let these people do a number on our heads (sorry for the 60's talk there ) when they are just carrying on with their usual tactics.

This is how Bay Buchanan is treating it on the Team America website.

-WCNC.com-
    NC rally turns into a debate
    Word spread quickly that an anti-illegal immigration rally was taking place.. Those for border security were inside, supporting speaker Bay Buchanan. Protestors soon joined them, raising questions that were quickly and forcely answered. Buchanan encouraged attendees to call their Senators and tell them they would only accept total enforcement on the borders; no guestworker program is acceptable. more

Miss Buchanan did herself proud if you ask me! Its easy to be brave and stand up when you have a crowd at your back. She showed those protesters(who wouldn't DREAM of standing up for anything without the whole extended family along - that's how they are conditioned) that THEY CANNOT COWER US, even when we are found in a small group.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

When I get over being sick this weekend, Im going to do a postive write up on the Winston Salem event where we had about 50 people and NO protestors.

It was a very well attended event for the short notice, the lunch hour, and Tancredo's absence.

I will get a more accurate piece of news out to our people.

W

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12