Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pro-Illeg-Immig 'La Raza' Blasts Obama H.C. Plan-No I.A.s

Pro-Illegal-Immigration 'La Raza' Blasts Obama Health Plan for Not Including Illegal Aliens

By Roy Beck, Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 7:52 PM EST - posted on NumbersUSA

The open-borders lobby is wailing about Pres. Obama's health care compromise, and that seems like it should be good news on the immigration front.

They say the President is leaving all illegal aliens out of the plan. And they are calling on their activists to phone the White House to demand that illegal aliens be included.

Obama's printed outline of changes doesn't mention immigration status at all. That certainly alarmed us at first.

You may recall that the President promised last summer that illegal aliens will not be included in any part of a new national health care plan. The Senate followed that for the most part in the bill it passed (as opposed to the House bill which is wide open for illegal-alien use).

Our NumbersUSA experts on the Hill have told me that they believe the Senate bill remains operative except in the cases of changes outlined by Obama this week. That should mean that illegal aliens are excluded.

That seems to be the same conclusion over at the National Council of La Raza:

Yesterday, the White House released a plan that once again excluded proposals to adequately address high uninsurance rates in the Latino community. It missed out on a key opportunity to fix serious flaws in Senate health care reform legislation, bypassing a number of pending legislative priorities that are critical to Latinos' well-being.

U.S. Latinos should be furious with the way the National Council of La Raza equates Latinos with illegal aliens.

The fact is that the Obama plan doesn't treat Latino Americans any differently than any other Americans. But it does treat legal U.S. residents differently than illegal ones. And La Raza should keep in mind that illegal aliens aren't just Latino but come in every nationality and ethnicity.

La Raza's action alert vilifies Obama's plan for requiring verification of a person's eligibility to have access to the government health coverage.

The pro-Amnesty, pro-illegal-immigration National Council of La Raza continued its recent attacks on Obama:

Unfortunately, the failure of the White House to act on these core priorities is more of the same inaction that we have seen in the past year. It is clear to NCLR that unless Latinos speak up now, we will continue to have our priorities undermined in the future.

-- National Council of La Raza

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/nusab ... ot-includi

-- ROY BECK is Founder & CEO of NumbersUSA

NumbersUSA's blogs are copyrighted and may be republished or reposted only if they are copied in their entirety, including this paragraph, and provide proper credit to NumbersUSA. NumbersUSA bears no responsibility for where our blogs may be republished or reposted.

Views and opinions expressed in blogs on this website are those of the author. They do not necessarily reflect official policies of NumbersUSA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

With no provisions for verification of citizenship or lawfull presence, the bill remains open to illegals.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tsk, tsk La Raza. That's a real bummer. My heart bleeds. I need a job so I can buy health insurance. Since I have neither at present, I am in no mood to hear anything you have to say, ever.

It's not like illegals don't get free health care at the emergency room - using a false name, address and SSN. What's the gripe?
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

They say the President is leaving all illegal aliens out of the plan. And they are calling on their activists to phone the White House to demand that illegal aliens be included.
    These militant little pests really have some moxie don't they! Now you know where the illegal invaders get their arrogance and bravado from.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    If you look at ALL the bills passed that hand out government money you will most likely find there are no restraints that can be enforced. And, if we pass a bill to enforce not letting illegals get handouts it is always thrown out in court. We need to be specific in the constitution about "AMERICANS" be the only ones that our laws protect. I think this will come to light more and more as we run into the issue of terrorists rights.

Did anyone ever think we would be considering the rights of a whole bunch of people that want us dead or want to bankrupt us as a country for their own benefit?

deleted by me

deleted by me

Now tell me LaRaza is not an ethno-centric radical racist goup....
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)