Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The pro illegal media blitz is about to begin in OK

Group to aim at 1804 effects

By BY BARBARA HOBEROCK World Capitol Bureau
    3/7/2008

It plans to address the “unintended consequencesâ€

YEs, let Oklahomans know that illegal aliens are still in OK and still sucking at the public teet.

Tell them how illegal aliens have jobs, while Americans are losing theirs. tell them why Americans can't get social services because it's going to illegal aliens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

"THOSE WHO PROTEST TOO MUCH"....an old saying I think should be considered when companies or businesses do not want raids or enforcement.These owners need to be investigated wether they hiore illegal aliens and the crime that even here is not discussed much.Americans are told places are not hiring!I do this at least once a week.I see company at local mcdonalds and they have no english speakers out of atleast 7 people.I call the number on the truck or ask them for card.I call office and tell them I am looking for work(landscape,construction,roofing,painters,drywa ll,brick layers,etc)9 out of 10 tell me they have no work .The 1 of the 10 is looking for supervisors or skills that have special training.I call from another phone a couple of days later-tell them I am from another state and I have 2 'migrants' who want to work in the area not go to another state.8 of 10 tell me to bring or send them over! No work for 1 american,but work for 2 migrants-TRY IT YOURSELF!

[quote]“At this point, we are formulating our plans and refining our strategies for a potential public education initiative.â€
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)