Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PROGRAM ALERT OReilly 3-9

was listening to the Radio Factor to see if Bill or the listeners were talking about the blow up that happend on Thursday. they were not
    HOWEVER

bill did say that on the factor on TV tonight they went to Va Beach, confronted the mayor at her house and are starting an investigation into what happened there. ALSO the death of hollywood director will be reported.

RIVERA will also be there for the after math.

jamesw62

Your on the ball thanks for the heads up
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ann Coulter was on Geraldo last night and she told him he was in the wrong on this issue and O'Rielly was right, she said these people are here illegally and they need to enforce our laws, she also told him she is out in public all the time and she hears alot about this issue and people are mad about it.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    I'd love to watch the show, but how am I going to hold my nose long enough to deal with the stinch of Geraldo? Any suggestions?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I'd love to watch the show, but how am I going to hold my nose long enough to deal with the stinch of Geraldo? Any suggestions?
    Sorry MW, none at all, I only seen it because I was flipping through the channels, can't stand the man myself. He certainly did not yell at Ann the way he did O"Rielly though. Actually I don't care for O'Rielly much either, but he has taken a stand on some important issues!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Ann Coulter was on Geraldo last night
    I just had to chuckle when I saw that
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Banned
    This one needs to be TIVO'd, as well.

I'll be Tivo'ing it for sure! Thanks for letting us know James!

Glenn Beck on Headline news says that his special guests on THURSDAY
    will be the wives and family members of POLITICAL PRISONERS.
    Ignacio Ramos
    Jose Compean
    Gilmer Hernandez

Beck spends ten minutes tonight. at the start of the show talking about the speech at the border today.