Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Prosecutors seeking death penalty against Mexican man

(Check out this guy's picture)
    Associated Press
    Sept. 13, 2007 05:10 PM

Prosecutors will seek the death penalty against an illegal immigrant from Mexico who is accused of killing a man in Arizona.

Demetrio Acosta-Uribe, 43, faces a first-degree murder charge in the May 26 death of Ivan Rosado-Santos, who was found shot to death in the yard of a home in west Phoenix.

Authorities believe Rosado-Santos, who had been bound and whose head was covered in plastic wrap, was shot as he tried to escape from Acosta-Uribe.

Two other men was similarly restrained and survived the incident.

Acosta-Uribe was charged with attempted first-degree murder, kidnapping, possession of marijuana for sale and misconduct involving weapons. He pleaded not guilty to the charges.

A review of Acosta-Uribe's case file didn't turn up a name for a lawyer who would be representing him or where in Mexico he came from.

Maricopa County Attorney Andrew Thomas said Acosta-Uribe had been deported by immigration authorities on five occasions.

"The federal government's continuing failure to control our borders has made us vulnerable to the worst kinds of violence," Thomas said.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/ ... 13-ON.html
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

YIKES!! Pretty scary looking!! He's been deported FIVE times before?? It's about time he pays his dues.
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

(Check out this guy's picture)
    I think I have seen his face before....in a nightmare.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOL. THIS GUY IS REALLY UGLY. HE SHOULD BE DEPORTED BASED ON LOOKS ALONE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar
    Every time I see one of these illegal alien thugs, it reminds me of what a sham border security is. Doesn't anyone in government give a damn about the safety and security of the American people?

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

woooooooooooooo boy

I know him... that's Mongo... him like cookies an wear a helmet on the little yellow bus
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now he's a bad bad looking dude.
    ~~~

County Attorney Wants Death Penalty for Illegal Immigrant
    September 14th, 2007 @ 8:13am
    by Sandra Haros/KTAR

An ex-felon and illegal immigrant deported five times will make a final exit if County Attorney Andrew Thomas gets his way.

"When somebody keeps coming across the border and is caught no fewer than five times, he shouldn't get a slap on the wrist for that," said Thomas.

He said the Demetrio Urtusuastegui made it back into the country, only to kill a man in such a way, Thomas said it fits the criteria for the death penalty.

He said more needs to be done about our border because the Valley is vulnerable to violence seeping in from the south.

"The border needs to be secured. We need to have proper structures in place. We need to have proper personnel, proper law enforcement procedures."

He said the federal government needs to shape up.

"That a county attorney is having to step up and deal with what is essentially a foreign policy matter speaks to the utter breakdown of our security policy and the federal government's unwillingness to discharge its constitutional duty to secure the border."

http://ktar.com/?nid=6&sid=593789
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: woooooooooooooo boy

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    I know him... that's Mongo... him like cookies an wear a helmet on the little yellow bus
    Hope Sheriff Joe puts him under the bus

Yikes. What a scarey looking mug. If I saw him walking toward me, I would definitely cross the street, even if it meant getting hit by a car.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He won't get the death penalty if he's a Mexican national. Don't you know illegals get a FREE pass when it comes to the justice system. CNN recently showed a guy ram his truck into a Sheriff's car in broad daylight. What they didn't mention was his Spanish name, or the fact that he was laughing when they arrested him. That's what illegals think of our laws...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast