Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Advocates for immigrant rights started their march Saturday to protest the immigration efforts of Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio.
    '

They're not marching for immigrant rights, as legal immigrants already have rights. They are marching on behalf if illegal invaders who have no respect for this country or our laws!

Get it straight!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    1 million people in the tea party movement protested in Washington and not one incident of violence.

10 thousand (or so they say) illegal invaders and their illegal loving friends protest in downtown Phoenix,and not surprisingly, violence erupts. I am sure they got more support from the American people after this.

...." as her horse was mobbed, punched and pushed."

I would like to know what the animal rights activist are saying about a horse being punched and pushed by these idiots.

Not in any way making light of the officer being assaulted, but it seems the animal rights people would be screaming from the rooftops about this. They have been outraged by less.

Wow, only in America can you get away with being a criminal and demanding to change the laws to make your crimes not crimes???

Ok, how 'bout this? Who do y'all think could win in a fight between Janet Incompetano and Janet Reno? I can't call it cause they both talk like my grandpa.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12