Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Public Official Isabel Garcia Helps Mexicans Cross Border

http://www.corruptionchronicles.com/200 ... icans.html

July 13, 2006
    Public Official Helps Mexicans Cross Border
    The leader of a militant organization that advocates open borders and helps Mexicans enter the U.S. illegally also heads an Arizona county office and gets her $80,388 annual salary from taxpayers.

Well-known in Tucson as a pro-illegal immigration advocate and strong critic of the U.S. government’s “anti immigrant fervor and militaristic tactics” at the Mexican border, Isabel Garcia is co-director of a group that aids and abets the violation of federal law. She is also the attorney who heads the Pima County Legal Defender’s office, a sister agency of the Public Defender’s office which represents indigent criminal defendants.

As co-chair of the Indigenous Alliance Without Borders, Garcia strives to promote indigenous sovereignty and culture and claims to address discriminatory border policies. Her organization helps Mexicans in a variety of ways, among them by distributing pamphlets listing their rights when apprehended by U.S. officials.

The group also provides assistance--such as food, water and medical care--to those illegally crossing the border and this week it signed an official agreement with the Mexican government to provide migrants attempting to reach U.S. soil with food, water, footwear and medical care on the Mexican side of the border. In other words, this U.S.-based group will assist people seeking to violate this country’s federal laws.

Perhaps this is why the American Patrol has called on Pima County officials to fire Garcia. The web site documents her questionable actions through the years and calls her a “Mexican agent.”
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Why doesn't a well financed anti-illegal group lay a lawsuit on the wicked witch of the Brazos? What she is doing has to be against the law.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Does anyone hear "Conflict of Interest" in the performance of public office?

Trouble

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Why doesn't a well financed anti-illegal group lay a lawsuit on the wicked witch of the Brazos? What she is doing has to be against the law.
    Wonder if Judicial Watch has looked into her and put it aside for some reason or another?

I'm with you, MW......we need more lawsuits against them just as they are doing to our towns and counties.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    I'm with you, MW......we need more lawsuits against them just as they are doing to our towns and counties.
    Fight fire with fire. Currently, unless the Senate bill is passed (), we are on the right side of the law, as written. These people that are constantly encouraging a legal activity need to be called into account!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

From one of their websites.

"The Alianza focuses on community outreach to educate Indigenous border and urban communities and the general public on immigrant and environmental impacts on border development and human/civil rights as well as the culture, language and religion."

From what I hear, the environment damage along our countries border has been completely trashed. I am sure they have an excuse for this. Actually, I am sure it is our fault. Their all such caring hard working people.

Trouble

MW, where are the anti Illegal millionaires that want the border closed. If I had the money I know what I would be doing.
    Is there an anti George Soros person in America? Someone whom still loves the American constitution and it’s freedoms and is rich beyond belief.

Just had a thought let’s just confiscate all assets of people known to help Illegal Immigration to pay for illegal immigrant health care and US border security.
    We call things racism just to get attention.We reduce complicated problems to racism,not because it is racism, but because it works
    AlfredoGutierrez

MW
    sd_hog wrote:

MW, where are the anti Illegal millionaires that want the border closed. If I had the money I know what I would be doing.
    Is there an anti George Soros person in America? Someone whom still loves the American constitution and it’s freedoms and is rich beyond belief.
    Most of the millionaires in America are part of corporate America. I seriously doubt there are too many anti-illegals among them.