Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010
    Quote Originally Posted by TakingBackSoCal
    The question is how do we DEFUND this racist organization?
    We go public and allow immigrants and illegal immigrants to know we American citizens will not tolerate their disrespecting behaviors in this Country and also report to news broadcasters, radio talk shows that undocumented aliens voting is an illegal act, we will keep close watch for those who thinks they can vote in the U.S. undocumented.

Americans are too CHICKEN, complacent, and lazy to go to the streets, or else we would have protested publicly many, many times! We haven't, and that's why we are NEVER heard. We just sit back and complain and wonder why we are stepped all over! Everyone is waiting for some organizations to lead the way. Will that happen? We'll just have to sit back and WAIT some more I guess....................
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

Quote Originally Posted by FreeRideIsOver
    We go public and allow immigrants and illegal immigrants to know we American citizens will not tolerate their disrespecting behaviors in this Country and also report to news broadcasters, radio talk shows that undocumented aliens voting is an illegal act, we will keep close watch for those who thinks they can vote in the U.S. undocumented.

Americans are too CHICKEN, complacent, and lazy to go to the streets, or else we would have protested publicly many, many times! We haven't, and that's why we are NEVER heard. We just sit back and complain and wonder why we are stepped all over! Everyone is waiting for some organizations to lead the way. Will that happen? We'll just have to sit back and WAIT some more I guess....................
    When the weather gets a little warmer, so families and children can be outside for long hours I will hold a town park meeting and speak to the public about the abuse this Country and citizens suffers, due to illegal aliens and their supporters. When I speak, the entire Country of citizens will have changes of thoughts. I want to also make something very clear as I state this information...Any illegal immigrant appears at my meeting and create a problem will be DETAINED AND POSSIBLY FACE DEPORTAION!
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

The influential Mexican La Raza group that’s received millions of federal tax dollars to promote its leftist, open-borders agenda has added several new branches to its growing network of community organizations dedicated to serving Latinos.
    This group should have been included on the chopping block for eliminating funding. Republicans who ignore this do so to the peril of the Republican party and to the American taxpayers.

2 Corinthians 5:7, it is written, "We walk by faith, not by sight."
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    contact your congressman and demand something be done
    I agree James, and contct the President.
    the president does not control the spending, the house or reps do.
    they can vote to defund anyone, just like that did NPR

contact your congressman and demand something be done
    I agree James, and contct the President.
    the president does not control the spending, the house or reps do.
    they can vote to defund anyone, just like that did NPR
    No, contact the President about the racial problems escalating in this Country created by undocumented aliens, so that he may cease a problem, which could become as Libya and other Countries are currently dealing with. I can see the anger is growing fast in the U.S. and I pray someone can halt the situation before it becomes any worst James.

The State of Hate: Escalating Hate Violence Against Immigrants:

The increase in violence against Hispanics correlates closely with the increasingly heated debate over Comprehensive Immigration Reform and an escalation in the level of anti-immigrant vitriol on radio, television, and the Internet. While reasonable people can and will disagree about the parameters of Comprehensive Immigration Reform, in some instances, the commentary about immigration reform has not been reasonable; it has been inflammatory. Warned an April 2009 assessment from the Office of Intelligence and Analysis at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), "in some cases, anti-Immigration or strident pro-enforcement fervor has been directed against specific groups and has the potential to turn violent."

http://www.civilrights.org/publications ... lence.html

the president is part of the problem in regard to race.
    he isnt the solution

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!
    [quote=Pisces_2010]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Pisces_2010":dkqktay6
    When the weather gets a little warmer, so families and children can be outside for long hours I will hold a town park meeting and speak to the public about the abuse this Country and citizens suffers, due to illegal aliens and their supporters. When I speak, the entire Country of citizens will have changes of thoughts. I want to also make something very clear as I state this information...Any illegal immigrant appears at my meeting and create a problem will be DETAINED AND POSSIBLY FACE DEPORTAION!
    [/quote:dkqktay6]

I hope more Americans will take your lead. If someone like you or groups would stand up and protest, it will be easier for Americans to follow along and get our support for one another going! It only takes ONE loud voice to wake up our fellow Countrymen! Just think about how this cat got out of the bag, It was because of Jan Brewer signing SB1070. Just ONE woman in our Country had enough courage to put her foot down. WE CAN DO IT TOO with our citizens and support from our States, cities, and public speakers like William Gheen! GO RED WHITE and BLUE !!
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

[quote=FreeRideIsOver]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Pisces_2010":1w6o1r0i
    I hope more Americans will take your lead. If someone like you or groups would stand up and protest, it will be easier for Americans to follow along and get our support for one another going! It only takes ONE loud voice to wake up our fellow Countrymen! Just think about how this cat got out of the bag, It was because of Jan Brewer signing SB1070. Just ONE woman in our Country had enough courage to put her foot down. WE CAN DO IT TOO with our citizens and support from our States, cities, and public speakers like William Gheen! GO RED WHITE and BLUE !!
    [/quote:1w6o1r0i]

I agree 100%

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12