Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Push is On! (from Mexico, Central America for Amnesty)

M3 Report

Reports derived and translated directly from Mexican and Central American News Sources
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    « U.S. takes the heat over illegal immigration and Mexican trucking
    The push is on! Mexico and Central American Countries pressuring Washington to stop deportations, raids in the workplace and undertake migratory reform (Amnesty!)
    By m3report

NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF FORMER BORDER PATROL OFFICERS
    Visit our website: http://www.nafbpo.org
    Foreign News Report

The National Association of Former Border Patrol Officers (NAFBPO) extracts and condenses the material that follows from Mexican and Central and South American on-line media sources on a daily basis. You are free to disseminate this information, but we request that you credit NAFBPO as being the provider.

Excelsior

(Mexico City) 3/26/09 -full transl.-

The Plenum (read: full assembly) of the Chamber of Deputies approved an Accord Point to urge the Secretary of Foreign Relations (â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

During the session, the Plenum voted in favor of said proposal which exhorts the SRE to ask the government of the United States of America, via the proper diplomatic channels, to determine the feasibility of temporarily suspending the deportations of the undocumented migrants for the purpose of allowing them to continue working and to avoid the separation from their American citizen children.
    What gives them the right to influence American policy? How about if we propose to Mexico that they allow all baby boomers to retire on their oceanfront property, free rent, free medical, free everything. Don't forget the Mexican version of food stamps - we want those too.

Better yet, how about Mexico sends us a nice big check to pay for the benefits and services the U.S. provided to their citizens.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The idea that illegal aliens should be able to stay in the United States if they have American born children would inevitably cause child birth for the most cynical of reasons. It would also be the expectation that Americas own adult citizens and legal immigrants should then support the education and health care out of it's taxes.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    The idea that illegal aliens should be able to stay in the United States if they have American born children would inevitably cause child birth for the most cynical of reasons.
    Lots of these kids are already being born for cynical reasons!! "Immigrants" have 60% more children in the US compared to their peers back home, mainly because of all the public benefits we give them. In other words a lot of these kids are being born to make money for the parents.

I think the illegals should follow the example of their hero Elvira, and take their anchor babies home with them.

Jose Lagos, of the Hondurans’ Union in Miami
    Jorge Rivera, of the community of Hondurans in Dallas
    So what is with all these SPECIAL GROUPS? Come into a country illegally,which they know is illegal,since they hide in the shadows and sneak across the border or let their visa expire. I am SORRY,BUT I disapprove of these moves and these MOVES or PUSHES for AMNESTY are NOT AMERICAN IDEALS!!!!

And as many of you out there are going to do is keep flooding Washington with complaints of unethical stands for trying or even talking and planing on legalizing people that are criminals!
    to take up talks with the government of the United States of America again about an integral migratory reform
    So are we now comparing this to birds and wild life,such as deer and bear?
    to determine the feasibility of temporarily suspending the deportations of the undocumented migrants for the purpose of allowing them to continue working and to avoid the separation from their American citizen children.
    In short they want us (United States of America) to take care of THEIR peoples.

TO EMINGRATE IS A HUMAN RIGHT and not a crime
    This is TRUE! If you TURN THE CLOCKS BACK HUNDREDS OF YEARS!
    NOW WE HAVE LAWS AND MARKED COUNTRIES WITH BORDERS!!!!!!!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

And if this is so bad that the United States does this EXPORTING of ILLEGALS.........why is it that MEXICO DEPORTS MORE THEN THE USA of LATIN AND SOUTH AMERICAN MIGRATORY WILD LIFE???????????
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

“TO EMINGRATE IS A HUMAN RIGHT"
    I had to laugh at this (I assume to be) typo. Emigration is a right as long as you do it legally, and then there are no problems. But if it really was supposed to read "EMINGRATE", my first thought was it was actually written from the American point of view: EM INGRATE, which could very well mean El Mexicano Ingrate, something illegals and their supports are proving every day.

Good shot, uniteasone! What is good for Mexico is good for the United States, while what is not good for Mexico is other countries trying to get to this country across their territory because they want to be here first, destroy us and take over our territory.
    Building a fence on our side of the border has seriously interrupted their flow of migratory wildlife: the drug cartels and criminals and even poor slogs that get drunk on our roads and kill people here.

My thanks to Vortex for catching the error I made in typing "human right to emigrate" in caps.