Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Qualified U.S. Welders

This looks to me like a story within a story. Article says that these Filipino welders are here legally on special Visa's but the question in my mind is, how do the ascertain that there are no qualified welders here in the U.S.

Has anyone else seen anything similiar to this. If there is fire where there is smoke, this is no different than an "cheap" employer hiring illegal aliens w/o papers coming in and taking American jobs! I'm going to check into this.
    If your ILLEGAL...get out of my country...get out of my state...get out of my community...get out of my face!...otherwise, have a nice day!
    http://nebraskaobserver.wordpress.com/

These workers most likely have been trained outside of the United States by American firms or supported by American firms then hired by the same or assoicated firms to work in the United States for less wages!! It is not only welders but even truck drivers among many others mostly from South Asia.

Link?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)