Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[b]“I want to make one thing very clear: I support increasing the quotas to have more legal immigrants in the United States. I also support granting more work permits.â€
    <div>
    </div>

Immigration order draws praise, ire

01:00 AM EDT on Saturday, March 29, 2008

By Karen Lee Ziner

Journal Staff Writer

Governor Carcieri’s executive order cracking down on illegal immigration met with backlash yesterday — from Rhode Island Democratic Party leaders who accused him of “mandating racial profilingâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You want me to support Gov. Don Carcieri

You seriously want me to show support to this Gov. . He supports increasing the quotas to have more legal immigrants in the United States, He also supports granting more work permits. Have you all lost your dam minds this is what is causing a good amount of the problems with illegal aliens when their work permit expires they don't leave they become illegal aliens. If you think differently you are just fooling your self's. It is time to say enough is enough. Let's round them up and send them on their way. I don't know how many of you are like me , white disabled American who has had to fight to get my Social Security Disability I was denied four times when it finally went to a judge he could not believe what I had to go through. When I broke my back I was not doing anything wrong I was at work took a bad fall on to some Anderson Dairy milk crates with 45 lbs. of meat in my hands. And has been nothing but a fight to get any help there are months when I have no food. But if I was an Illegal alien this country of ours would bend over backwards for me and hand me the keys to the city this needs to end NOW![/i][/b]
    [b][i]I am a Disabled American Citizen born and raised her in Las Vegas Nevada. to me it does not seem very fair that these illegal alliens can come to this country and pretty much get what ever they want. It seems to me if you can pop out babies le

Re: You want me to support Gov. Don Carcieri

Quote Originally Posted by toyman2112
    You seriously want me to show support to this Gov. . He supports increasing the quotas to have more legal immigrants in the United States, He also supports granting more work permits. Have you all lost your dam minds this is what is causing a good amount of the problems with illegal aliens when their work permit expires they don't leave they become illegal aliens. If you think differently you are just fooling your self's. It is time to say enough is enough. Let's round them up and send them on their way. I don't know how many of you are like me , white disabled American who has had to fight to get my Social Security Disability I was denied four times when it finally went to a judge he could not believe what I had to go through. When I broke my back I was not doing anything wrong I was at work took a bad fall on to some Anderson Dairy milk crates with 45 lbs. of meat in my hands. And has been nothing but a fight to get any help there are months when I have no food. But if I was an Illegal alien this country of ours would bend over backwards for me and hand me the keys to the city this needs to end NOW![/i][/b]
    Having a son who was seriously wounded in Iraq, I can empathize with your anger over having to fight for what you are entitled to while those who have no "rights" get handed everything. I hope you are finally prevailing.

RE: the Rhode Island Governor...I would say he has it half right and we should compliment him for that much. We should also point out to him that legal immigration carries some heavy costs as well and must be strictly controlled.

I hope you will read this post: http://www.ifire.org/php_bbbb/viewtopic.php?t=1190
    It shows some of the real costs of LEGAL immigration. Refugees from Burma (aka Myanmar) are moving to Ft. Wayne, IN. They are bringing TB and hepatitis with them. The Feds have given Catholic Charities hundreds of thousands of dollars to help the refugees but it won't be enough to pay for all their medical treatment and other needs. Therefore, the city and county will be asked to use local tax dollars to pick up the slack. Meanwhile, a whole new agency has been set up to deal with these refugees. This doesn't even take into account that all the adult refugees will need jobs and that the citizens of Ft. Wayne will be expected to "share" their jobs and get used to the fact that the cheaper refugee labor will drive down the wages for citizens who are fortunate enough to keep their jobs. You can also read a report on the cultural clashes that came about from legal immigrants in Wisconsin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12