Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

R. Navarrette - Latino Linguistic Gymnastics

Through good fortune or bad luck I was favored with email answers from Ruben Naverrette on the question of US sovereignty and diversity. In the end he did not or could not clarify his answer which was to deny that there is any kind of de facto discrimination in favor of Latinos/Mexicans in our current non-enforcement of border security or immigration laws. “It’s not a government plot, it’s a consequence of the marketâ€
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Re: R. Navarrette - Latino Linguistic Gymnastics

[quote="mdillon1172"] “It’s not a government plot, it’s a consequence of the marketâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have to say that I am quite a bit more blunt with this illegal alien supporting traitor. He writes some stupid remark back, and then I let him have it with the numerous facts and figures about the people who are destroying our communities. He's from this area so he knows what is going on here.

Quote Originally Posted by MelvinPainter
    I have to say that I am quite a bit more blunt with this illegal alien supporting traitor. He writes some stupid remark back, and then I let him have it with the numerous facts and figures about the people who are destroying our communities. He's from this area so he knows what is going on here.
    He'll probably go eat another dozen fajitas to make himself feel better after your 'hurtful'* comments.

* GOD!! How I hate that word!

NAVARRETTE KEEPS ON TRUCKING...

the latest opinion piece from Dr. Ruben .... Ruben sees hate where the rest of the world sees massive favoritism for Mexicans in this civilizantional fraud known as 'immigration reform'..

He makes the silly assumption that HE has no built-in bias or ethnic or racial preference, but the rest of the world "obviously" does.... Somebody needs to help Rubencito overcome his "air of infallbility" in this debate which he has no moral or legal basis for winning, because what he supports is based on a fundamental "illegality" and in fact ongoing subversion of US laws....

it is testament to what degree the pro-illegals have twisted the reasoning in this debate; they seem to have succeeded in convincing at least politicians of the "inevitability" and "justifiability" of the illegal presence of millions of Mexicans and other nationalities in the "land of the free and the brave" which, alas, is threatened with drift into third-world status with the transfer of Mexico's major problems directly to the taxpayers of America.... here his latest "hate" mongering article.... if only he could step back for a moment and be a real impartial journalist and forget about his ethnic/racist affiliation...

Hate in the immigration debate
    UNION-TRIBUNE

July 29, 2007

The winners write the history. And now that border restrictionists have won the battle to scuttle immigration reform, the history that many are desperate to write is that the debate was colorblind.

Really. The restrictionists and those pundits who have taken up their cause claim that race and ethnicity aren't even part of the discussion and that those who oppose giving illegal immigrants a shot at legal status would feel the same way if the immigrants were coming from Canada instead of Mexico. They say their concerns are limited to border security and the rule of law, and have nothing to do with nativism or xenophobia. And they reject any suggestion that the debate was hostile to Hispanics.

This is the fable being spun by CNN's Lou Dobbs, a commentator labeled by New York Times columnist David Leonhardt as “the heir to the nativist tradition that has long used fiction and conspiracy theories as a weapon against the Irish, the Italians, the Chinese, the Jews and, now, the Mexicans.â€
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

the fact that anti-illegal-immigrant sentiment turned into anti-Hispanic sentiment is no surprise.... how else would the majority react if it is in fact the "Hispanics" who decided to invade our nation, uninvited, in overwhelming numbers and demanding not only a welcome but free room and board in too many cases.. is this not de facto favoritism for Mexicans?

for every unfriendly action there will eventually be a reaction. The reaction from the citizens of this country came a little late in the game... and unfortunately since there are so many squatters already it is hard to argue that we did not allow that to happen.... albeit the political and corporate leadership that has permitted even encouraged this situation in pursuit of profits and perhaps "votes"...

SO I AM STILL WAITING FOR RUBEN TO ANSWER MY QUESTION:

why do you encourage this de facto discrimination in favor of Latinos/Mexicans?

in fact Ruben tell us if you are not in favor of SPP and the NAU (North American Union)?...

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Oh yes the "Assland" guy.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!