Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    GRAND ISLAND, Neb. — Since her arrest two years ago in a high-profile immigration raid, Maria Gutierrez de Nunez has returned to trimming meat at the local plant where federal agents picked her up. She was jailed for three months.

Maria Gutierrez de Nunez, center, has breakfast with daughter Ana Flores and grandsons Moises Flores and Isac Gomez at her Grand Island, Neb., home. Back at work, she has a hearing set on her immigration status.She now has a government-issued work permit and is scheduled for a 2010 hearing to determine permanent residency.

And her five Mexican-born daughters have gained legal status through Nunez's U.S. citizen husband. Four girls are in college, one is in high school and all are employed.

Despite Nunez's fraud conviction, her family today is even more entrenched in American society than before the government nabbed her and about 260 illegal co-workers at the Swift & Co. meat processing plant here in December 2006.
    WTF is going on here! This V****V makes my sick to my stomach. God have mercy on this country! We are in deep trouble...

VERY well said NoBueno!!! Pretty much sums up my feelings of late although the etiquette of being a lady dictates that I should keep these things to myself. Publicly anyway. What I'm thinking most of the time is entirely another matter

Thank you for verbalizing on behalf of so many of us out here
    Sorry for being so direct and blunt...but my patience is wearing thin with these people! I'm finding it increasingly more difficult to be nice, patient, and/or understanding when it comes to the decisions and actions our so called, 'political leaders' are engaged in.

It's getting old real fast!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I have said all along this was going on and I just wonder how many have been put on a road to citizenship...I have heard of many Judges giveing them legal status, and have been told I was full of it Judges don't have that power....it is happening and way more than we realize....BLANKET AMNESTY!!

So we know the longer they stall enforcing the laws the more they make legal.

They committed a crime when they crossed the border!

For anyone to say that judges don't have that power is just ridiculous.

When an IA is picked up and does not agree to voluntarily return it becomes just like any other legal case where there is a Plaintiff and Defendant each asking for the relief they are seeking from the court.

Just because the US is the Plaintiff in these cases, it does not automatically grant them a win and if some pro-illegal, bleeding heart liberal judge sides with the Defendant (the IA) the US must abide by what that judge has ordered.

If it was otherwise, we would have no reason to even have immigration courts.

Don't you just love stupid people who like to talk out their a....ummm, ears?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    GRAND ISLAND, Neb. — Since her arrest two years ago in a high-profile immigration raid, Maria Gutierrez de Nunez has returned to trimming meat at the local plant where federal agents picked her up. She was jailed for three months.

Maria Gutierrez de Nunez, center, has breakfast with daughter Ana Flores and grandsons Moises Flores and Isac Gomez at her Grand Island, Neb., home. Back at work, she has a hearing set on her immigration status.She now has a government-issued work permit and is scheduled for a 2010 hearing to determine permanent residency.

And her five Mexican-born daughters have gained legal status through Nunez's U.S. citizen husband. Four girls are in college, one is in high school and all are employed.

Despite Nunez's fraud conviction, her family today is even more entrenched in American society than before the government nabbed her and about 260 illegal co-workers at the Swift & Co. meat processing plant here in December 2006.
    WTF is going on here! This V****V makes my sick to my stomach. God have mercy on this country! We are in deep trouble...

VERY well said NoBueno!!! Pretty much sums up my feelings of late although the etiquette of being a lady dictates that I should keep these things to myself. Publicly anyway. What I'm thinking most of the time is entirely another matter

Thank you for verbalizing on behalf of so many of us out here
    Sorry for being so direct and blunt...but my patience is wearing thin with these people! I'm finding it increasingly more difficult to be nice, patient, and/or understanding when it comes to the decisions and actions our so called, 'political leaders' are engaged in.

It's getting old real fast!

Oh no.....don't apologize!!! I sincerely meant "Thank You" for voicing what so many of us find ourselves holding in for one reason or another.

It's quite refreshing!!!

This was the first story I read when I signed on today. Needless to say, It did not sit well with me, resulting in a somewhat emotional response.

My reply wasn't articulate , but it was truthful! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    And what a crock, 4 years to get a hearing , we are really being taken to the cleaners....yet again!!!
    Sure. That gives the illegal alien family time to learn English, buy a home, have more babies, and to start obeying the law. It also buys time for traitor lawmakers to declare amnesty for all illegal aliens.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This was the first story I read when I signed on today. Needless to say, It did not sit well with me, resulting in a somewhat emotional response.

My reply wasn't articulate , but it was truthful! LOL

To the contrary, I thought you "articulated" rather well NoBueno

In all seriousness, it can't help BUT get to all of us after a point, and particularly now that things have entered such a stressful time for everyone.

And more than once I've read an article first thing in the morning that has not set a good tone for my day, so I understand completely.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12