Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Racing to become a ‘nation of losers’

http://www.ocala.com

Article published Jan 15, 2006
    Racing to become a ‘nation of losers’

DON GARLITS
    Special to the Star-Banner

Over the last couple of hundred years several things happened that have made America the greatest country on Earth.

Millions of hard working people immigrated to America, merged into our society and became God-fearing, patriotic, Christian citizens.

These people worked for practically nothing and the result was that we have a rich nation.

However, things are changing. We are now the largest debtor nation on Earth. We are losing our manufacturing base. We embrace multiculturalism. And we are removing God out of everything.

Multiculturalism divides our nation instead of causing it to stand together. Politicians don't like a nation of one mindset; it makes it harder for the minority party to get into power.

Politicians could not care less about the future of America. All they want is to get re-elected or the continuation of their party's power, as in the case of President Bush.

No nation can continue to transfer the working person's â€â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"But I know of plenty of underclass whites who won't do the work either. "

Uhhhhh..... right. I am SURE you hang around the po' folk all the time, bubba.

If you did perhaps you would understand the everyday facts of life for those performing the grunt work that pays barely enough to cover the costs of the basics.

Most of us have never had corporate sponsorship worth MILLIONS of dollars as you had with your race car.

Oh, by the way, how did YOUR labor feed or house anyone? You were merely an entertainer, bubba. How can you dare proclaim to know what it is to be at the bottom of the socio-economic pyramid?

I have worked many years at or barely above minimum wage. Some of the reason was bad luck; I can't stop a firm from shutting down, forcing me to start anew elsewhere, at the bottom of the pile. And, I did make some poor choices but, I STILL did the work that put the food on YOUR table Mr. Racer man and my toiling atop 18-wheels moved the goods that allowed you to specialize as an entertainer and make the BIG bucks.

I wish that those spewing about Americans unwilling to do certain jobs would live for one year on $8 per hour AND without health insurance. Let those better-off folks see how just ONE illness, even a minor one, can erode a year's worth of savings.

BAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

It's class warfare in the USA, in my opinion. If there is a proverbial silver lining in every cloud, perhaps the millions of invaders may be useful in confronting the minority with the vast majority of wealth and power in the USA.

Viva la revolucion' eh?

Right on obhop. There is no job that Americans won't do. Never has been. This writer said some good things, but as you say, he needs to get out and hang around the "underclass" more, whatever THAT IS.

What is the "underclass" in America anyway?

Grrrrr!! He definitely missed the boat on that one.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn