Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Racists with dysfunctional brain?

Maybe I need to get out more but I have never heard of Janeane Garofalo. Obviously, being an actress, she has no idea that the American public are the ones who support her income. That shows a dysfunctional brain IMHO. But then that's not uncommon in Hollyweird. Now that I read the article and see she is working for FOX and criticizes FOX and it's audience I know her synapses aren't even working

Liberal actress says tea parties were racist

By Amanda Carpenter on April 17, 2009 into The Back Story

Liberal actress and political activist Janeane Garofalo, in all seriousness, said activists who attended tea parties are racists with dysfunctional brains in a recent prime-time television appearance.

"Let's be very honest about what this is about. This is not about bashing Democrats. It's not about taxes. They have no idea what the Boston Tea party was about. They don't know their history at all. It's about hating a black man in the White House," she said on MSNBC's "The Countdown" with Keith Olbermann Thursday evening. "This is racism straight up and is nothing but a bunch of teabagging rednecks. There is no way around that."

Olbermann did not once try to challenge her on those assertions.

The actress went on to describe the brain size of typical "right-winger, Republican or conservative or your average white power activist."

"Their synapses are misfiring. ... It is a neurological problem we are dealing with," she said. This isn't the first time she's offered this analysis, either. Ms. Garofalo said similar things about Alaskan GOP Governor Sarah Palin's brain last February in an interview with an environmental blog.

The actress went on to bash the GOP on MSNBC Thursday because it had "crystallized into the white power movement" as well as Fox News, which she said has captured the "Klan demo[graphic]."

"Who else is Fox talking to? Urban older white guys and their girlfriends who suffer from Stockholm Syndrome," she said.

Ironically, Ms. Garofalo is currently playing a role on the drama 24, which is aired by the Fox Broadcasting Company and is popular among conservative circles.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/weblogs/ ... re-racist/
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Some time back I read this article from some world expert psychiatrist. I wish I could remember his name and the article, but I just blew it off as psycho-babble.

This psychiatrist stated that “Liberalism is a brain disorderâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

I think this poor delusional woman is sorry she was born white. Does anybody really listen to these Hollywood folks with millions of dollars and not a care in the world?
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I take anything this wind bag wench says with a grain of salt. She's been known to pop off with some really, really off the wall comments and actions. She is as weird as they come in hollyweird...

lol! She should get a job on "The View"!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WOW I have seen some comments in my day but that is so off base and unfounded!! the media needs to go away before our movement can move!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

ELE

The Tea Parties were very successful unlike Garofalo.

Garofalo and Oberman Descrimnate against the American people.

Garofalo is as bad a political analyst as she is an actress. And farnkly she stinks as an actress. It seems many of the elite in our country are strong Obama Anti-American supporters because most have very little to lose, and some, in fact will profit from Obama's Communist policies.

Oberman and Garofalo would not have discussed the Tea Parties if they weren't a success!

All American people that were part of the tea party protests have much to be proud of...........they stood up for our country. Our Government won't stand up for us they seem to treat us like indentured servants.....so the American people must leave their mark in the sand.

1 Million brave and loyal US citizens from all walks of life gathered across our nation, at the second tea party protest in our nation's history, and had a peaceful protest on April 15,2009. This is amazing and wonderful! It is no wonder our Government is putting us on lists and trying to scare us and shut us down, they want to destroy our Constitution and we are fighting back. Bravo American patriots!

I am proud of all the tea party participants and all the Americans that are fighting against Amnesty and for our freedom !

I'm getting more than a little tired of Hollywood types going around hugging those that would do us harm and spewing hate against traditional Americans. I will no longer watch movies with Danny Glover, Susan Sarendon, Silvestor Stallone, Sean Penn, Robert Redford... haven't watched Hanoi Jane since the 1960s.

And the answer is, Yep. My movie watching is being quite constrained. I find other things to do.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

No comments needed!

She will be eating again - soon!
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    No comments needed!

I can't argue with you when you are right. Her picture says it all. Good picture of a left win nut case. No doubt I was right about having too much cocaine up her nose.

Anyone have an email address of Fox CEO?
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Janeane Garofalo is not only a terrible actress, but she is STUPID as well. What on earth is racist about Americans protesting against higher taxes and bailouts?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast