Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Radical Mexican Reconquista riled by Arnolds comments

link

Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger raised eyebrows in a speech to national newspaper publishers Tuesday with strong comments on immigration, saying the current policy on preventing illegal immigrants from crossing the border is too "lax."

"It's a federal issue, and the only thing that I can say and add to this is really, close the borders," Schwarzenegger said. "Close the borders in California and all across Mexico and in the United States. Because I think it is just unfair to have all those people coming across, have the borders open the way it is, and have this kind of lax situation."
    I don't see what the hub bub is all about. He isn't saying anything that 90 percent of the country isn't saying already. I don't agree with Arnold's suggestions to stop the flow of invaders, but at least he has the set to say that there is a problem unlike these pie in the sky, head in the sand liberals who think everything is gravy about illegal aliens.

In a statement, Assembly Speaker Fabian Nunez, D-Los Angeles, said Schwarzenegger's comments reflected badly on the state's "productive" relationship with Mexico.

"The Gov. should ratchet down his rhetoric and retreat from this narrow-minded approach to immigration policy," Nunez said. "Closing our borders to commerce and culture is an idea that comes from political extremists, not rational policy-makers."
    See this is the kind of garbage I'm talking about. Fabian Nunez is nothing more than a Mexican agent, please read:

http://www.americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE ... dical.html

I love how this guy states that Arnold's comments reflected badly on the state's productive relationship with Mexico (Who cares?). HAHAHA, what productive relationship? That sounded like it came straight out of Vicente Fox's Aztlan playbook. Then he goes on to call Arnold's comments extreme. No Fabian you are the extremists and anyone who preaches the surrender of our borders, language and culture to a foreign nation is either mentally insane or a traitor or maybe both. How can California continue to reelect these traitors? They've shown time and time again that they represent Mexican interest well over that of their constituents. These traitors are mentally ill and they need to be voted out of power before they do any more damage.

BTW please thank Arnold for his comments:

http://www.americanpatrol.com/CALIFORNI ... o-CA_.html
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Good... good article DMan... thank you.

And to any who read, I am picking these stories up and trying to use them in the forums. I link here when I can, and it would appear that as the issue becomes more serious, the acceptability of using this link rises. I will use this one in total DMan... so you are now a plagiarized author!!

You know... when you try and pick the article up, those quote boxes foul everything up. I cannot just lift the article and carry it away, and link back to ALIPAC...I have to jigger it. I will write William.

Glenn pointed out this business is getting legs.. it is too. With Arnold on our side, we have something good going and we need to feed that fire!

I sent him a congratulatory email. Anyone in California speaking out against the open border is indeed a brave man.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

You know... when you try and pick the article up, those quote boxes foul everything up. I cannot just lift the article and carry it away, and link back to ALIPAC...I have to jigger it. I will write William.
    Oh sorry, I was unaware of that.

DMan... so you are now a plagiarized author!!
    HAHAHA ssshhhhh don't tell anyone.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Arnold has already told the media here in San Francisco that he didn't mean what he said.

Radical Mexican Reconquista

Ohhhh. Poor baby. He's so upset by the Governor.

If Arnold eats his words, that's one thing. His actions will speak so much louder. Perhaps given the proper encouragement, he will just "act" more.

I voted for Arnold because one of the things he was for was making illegals uncomfortable at the very least-so far he's been weak.I guess he doesn't know how to run his own lawn mower.

Well there are plenty of illegal immigrants who'd love to mow his lawn.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast