Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks buzz. It just especially gets to me when they use children, minors, students in this arena. The look on those minor's faces is telling and frighting.

Ms. Garcia must be stopped. I emailed all of them.

Just adding this link in here. Michelle Malkin is taking up this cause too. More awful video. If we make enough noise will they rethink firing this woman??

http://michellemalkin.com/2008/07/15/un ... /#comments
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the letter Fedup. I can't tell you how often I unintentionally cross paths with this evil woman. The day after the incident, I wrote in the newspaper blog that she should be charged with inciting a riot. Obviously local law enforcement will always blow off this idea.

I do think putting pressure on Huckelberry is good, because he has sat back and accepted her vile, outrageous behavior for so long.

The comment about her doing this activity on her own time is bull. She is available to publicly protest at any day and time and she's constantly leading pro immigration rallies.

She claims she gets death threats, but she relishes the publicity she gets by exploiting this statement.

She has a very bad rep in the local law enforcement community, but when it comes to the brass, they will probably continue to let her freely do what she's been doing without any qualms.

Don't forget, she's the one who's best of friends with Congressman Raul Grijalva.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

I THINK ITS OK FOR PUBLIC EMPLOYEES TO PROTEST. BUT BEATING AN EFFIGY OF ANOTHER PUBLIC EMPLOYEE IS INAPPROPRIATE. AND THE AURA OF VIOLENCE AROUND THIS PROTEST IS UNACCEPTABLE FOR ANYONE.... BUT ESPECIALLY AN ATTORNEY. SHE SHOULD BE FIRED.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here are some excerpts from the newspaper's blog by one of Isabel Garcia's greatest nemeses, Roy Warden, the notorious flag burner...

28. Comment by KIT W. (KIT) — July 15,2008 @ 7:34AM
    Rating: 36 Thumbs Up

Listen up folks; once again Denogean puts lipstick on the pig. However, Isabel Garcia IS RIGHT. Burning the likeness of Sheriff Joe is symbolic speech protected by the Firat Amendment.

Garcia's status as an attorney does not diminish her rights as a citizen. The issue is Garcia's status as a Pima County Official, and whether or not her actions reflect Pima County Policy on Open Borders.

Garcia's actions were lawful. However, from a political viewpoint, to "behead" a likeness of a law enforcement official in a community still mourning the loss of the murder of Officer Hite was incredibly stupid.

Moreover; regarding the "beheading" within the next several days I will reveal information connecting Garcia to a radical Palestinian group. We all know how those folks like cutting off a head or two.

Isabel Garcia WILL BE removed from office by the following actions which I have already initiated:

1) An IRS investigation into Derechos Humanos and Arizona Border Rights Foundation for tax fraud and misuse of tax exempt donations in excess of $500,000.

2) FBI investigation for witness coaching at my trial in December 2006.

3) Federal lawsuit for deprivation of rights under color of law.

4)Arizona Bar investigation into witness coaching.

5) Arizona Attorney investigation into her use of Legal Defender public funds for her own political objectives.

In other words, Isabel Garcia will be removed from office for her violations of law, not for exercising her rights under the First Amendment.

RW

53. Comment by KIT W. (KIT) — July 15,2008 @ 11:02AM
    Rating: 18 Thumbs Up

"How on earth does a public servant get away with and continue to use her government appointed position to promote an agenda which encourages, abets and abides law breaking?????

"Is our Pima County Government so corrupt that Ms. Garcia's illegal and seditious activities are simply ignored?

"Where's the oversight? Who in the heck is in charge and why are they asleep at the wheel?"

Anne, go bless yourself because you have hit the legal nail on the head.

Failure to train and failure to supervise government employees who then violate the constitutional rights of others, is the primary basis for government liability in a civil rights suit under Title 42 USCA 1983.

I now have Isabel Garcia under suit in federal court for civil rights violations. The issue of Pima County liability is now before the 9th Circuit Court of Appeal.

The rule of law protects the citizens when the citizens bother to educate themselves so they may invoke it.

I have stood in the public square and drawn the sword from the stone. With it I will "behead" Isabel Garcia and other Pima County and Tucson City Officials who have promulgated Open Border Policy for the past 25 years.

I am only happy that now the rest of Pima County is waking up to what some of us have known for years.

RW
    881-0535
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

The following info was also provided in the newpaper blog and it may provide some valuble information for some of you:

Pima County Board of Supervisors:
    fax 884-1152

State Bar of Arizona
    4201 N. 24th St., Phx 85016;
    Southern Regional Office
    320 S. Convent, Tucson 85701

The following is the letter I faxed to the County Supervisors; a similar one is going to the State Bar. It includes certain of the Rules of the Supreme Court of Arizona regarding an attorney's duties, obligations, responsibilities, and the ethical rule that I believe she violated.

"Please distribute this to each of the Pima County Supervisors. Thank you.

I’m sure you are all aware by now of Isabel Garcia’s involvement and behavior on the evening of July 10th, acting as a private citizen and co-chair of Derechos Humanos in a protest against Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, during which she cheered as a man-shaped piñata with a photograph of Sheriff Arpaio’s face on it was bashed and battered until its head came off. At that point Ms. Garcia paraded around with Sheriff Joe’s “head,â€

They brought along a pinata (effigy) of Sheriff Joe. While Garcia stood on the sidelines, she encouraged the minors to beat the pinata to a pulp, severing the head of it in the process. She then took the head and delightedly paraded around the parking lot, holding the head aloft. Against a lawfully elected law enforcement officer.
    OMG, not only should she be fired, she should be put on trial for inciting a hate crime in effigy (BEHEADING) against the chief law enforcer of Maracopa County! How can this domestic terrorist hold public office...especially in the City Attorney's office???

Conducting these violent activities "ON HER OWN TIME" is NO excuse! Would it be okay if she was committing serial killings on 'her own time'? What a lame excuse! She obviously has violent tendancies and Sheriff Joe's life is endangered! Throw her out of the country for anti-American subversive activities!

Keep us informed mapwife. This woman's actions need to have consequences.

Go to the youtube if you have time. This one poster is hogging the comment section arrogantly putting down anyone who supports the sheriff and/or our country.

I have posted her bosses emails several times and it doesn't appear. Is there a rule against that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6VCHrUlxpU

zahidizhang00 (2 hours ago) Show Hide

"You're the bigot"

No, you're just projecting

"All for the race, nothing outside the race!"

You wingnuts come up with the most bizarre, stupid things possible. I've never heard that in my entire life. You ignorant swine haven't the slightest grasp in reality at all.

You xenophobic bigots should find another hobby... like swallowing cyanide pills.

More fuel to add to the fire :
    #1 Did they have a permit to riot?
    #2 Did they leave all that junk in the street after the riot?
    #3 Were there illegal aliens present at the riot with dirt bag Garcia?
    I think you know where I am headed here.

Pima County Administrator Chuck Huckleberry (520/740-8661; Chuckelberry@co.pima.az.us; chh@pima.gov).

Call this number. leave a message.
    I just did and the lady answering said they have gotten "NUMEROUS"
    call since last friday

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    As I mentioned in another topic:

It seems that Garcia may have violated a few Canons contained within the AZ Code of Conduct for Judiciary Employees:

Canon 2 Judicial employees shall avoid impropriety and the appearance of impropriety in all their activities

Canon 4 Judicial employees so shall conduct their outside activities as to minimize conflicts with their employment responsibilities

Canon 5 Judicial employees shall refrain from inappropriate political activities

www.supreme.state.az.us/ethics/Employee ... onduct.pdf
    -

This woman clearly violated the Az Code of Conduct for Judiciary Employees and it is not the first time.

However, don't look to Pima County to get rid of her especially since she is ensconced in Tuscon where illegals even hold city government positions. Pima County won't touch her.

This is something which is going to have to be addressed at the state level.

Either way, the broad needs to go and should have been fired a long time ago.
    I would like to have her brought before the barr. It may be possible to have her disbarred.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast